Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free Reviews
Ranked #132 in Primer

August 22, 2017

Makeup stays on all day!

Love this product. I received it in a Boxycharm and will likely repurchase. You hardly need any product so it lasts so long. I have sensitive skin and it doesn't clog my pores, and my makeup stays on all day.

July 10, 2017

Good primer

I revived a sample of this in an Ipsy bag . I was happy to try it out. It was one of the first primers I ever tried . Before I used primers my makeup would break down and look weird on my face after a few hours and this primer stops it from doing that. My makeup will look just as good as when I first did it . It's a silicone based primer that blends into my face easily . I have acne prone skin and it Doesn't break me out . You can find it at Shoppers Drugmart. I recommend.

3.2/5

July 09, 2017

The silicone is a little worrying, but works fine

I used a sample of this on a friend while I was doing her makeup, because we were curious about trying it out. Neither of us is a big fan of silicone, which appears to be an ingredient, but we wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt. It went on just fine, and the foundation glided on over it very well, but my friend was still a little uneasy about the silicone content. I'll probably end up using the rest of the samples I've compiled over time, but I think I will personally stick to other primers that contain fewer questionable ingredients. I think my friend is of the same mindset.

July 06, 2017

Amazing Primer For Oily Skin!

I love this primer so much! I have very oily skin and large pores, so foundations tend to not look very nice on my skin. The primer makes my pores appear smaller, and my foundation looks so good on top of it! Additionally it works to reduce the oil on my skin so I don't look as oily by the end of the day. It lasts all day on my skin which is a huge plus!

April 28, 2017

I finally found my match! My face is oily with visible pores. Any make up would vanish on my face after a few hours. When I used Smashbox photo finish primer prior to my foundation, everything changed! My make up stayed longer on my face and I never had this oily or dry feeling. Just a great match for a more confident me!

April 07, 2017

I love this primer. It is my goto winter primer because it is hydrating like it claims. My skin looks so much better when I use this and it really helps my makeup last longer and look great. I have tried a lot of primers and they usually break me out but this one does not. I will repurchase this and I recommend trying it out.

March 29, 2017

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Hydrating Oil Free is the perfect every day primer. It preps your skin beautifully. It leaves your skin soft and smooth for perfect makeup application. It is lightweight, does not feel heavy or caked on your face.

March 29, 2017

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer is the best foundation primer I have ever used. It is light and simple to apply. You can feel your skin begin to feel smoother instantly. It is best to use a little less foundation than normal as you can always add more if required. This primer works well with both liquid and powder-to-liquid foundations. The foundation appears to float on the primer and is easier to apply and blend.
    I was somewhat reluctant to try a primer as I buy quality foundation. However, Smashbox Photo-Finish Primer enhances the look of the foundation. Now I would not be without it.
    The overall look is wonderful.

March 26, 2017

I have been using this product for about 2 years now. I hadn't used a primer before but was recommended this brand and I haven't looked back. I have large pores and this silicone-based product gives my foundation a smooth natural feel and look. The product is not greasy nor does it have any scent. This is a staple in my make-up application.

3.2/5

September 12, 2016

The primer has a matte, light texture. The primer comes out smooth and goes on the skin without resistance. When I applied it my skin felt hydrated and tighter. The makeup went on easily and stayed for 24 hours even though it was almost 30 degrees!