Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Reviews

Ranked #82 out of 700 in Foundation

May 18, 2017

This is one of my go-to foundations that's always a part of my collection! I go back and forth between shades 1.2 and 2.1, and these shades run well for fair-medium skin tones with a neutral-yellow undertone! It photographs extremely well, has a beautiful finish and the coverage is build-able. It doesn't cake on me, it doesn't cling to dry patches! Love it, and hope they never discontinue or change the formula!

May 05, 2017

I had high hopes for this foundation . It was a spend your points event at Shoppers Drug Mart and I wasn't sure what to get . The girl who was helping me was wearing this foundation and it looked amazing on her. So I decided to try it . I didn't like it at all . It was thin , watery and felt heavy on my face . It did cover my skin well either. For 50 dollars I thought it would be much better .

April 05, 2017

I just bought this foundation about two weeks ago and O M G ! I LOVE IT! It has become my favorite foundation of all time! At least for now! It's dewy but not crazy dewy gives your skin enough hydration and looks amazing! I have combination skin and this looked flawless on my skin! I can't stop raving about it ! I'll keep buying it again and again! Love love love it!

March 23, 2017

This foundation SUUUCCCKS!! There is absolutely no coverage and does nothing for oily skin. It also takes forever to dry. It's expensive and definitely not worth the money. Don't do it!!

March 23, 2017

This foundation has amazing coverage and its very lightweight. I find this is a little pricey but I still buy it because it makes my skin look wonderful.

March 08, 2017

Not a foundation wearer and I love this! It's incredible light weight, with great coverage. I would say this is medium coverage but buildable. I have dry skin so this hydrating formula is perfect for me. If you have dry skin, make sure your skin is exfoliated/hydrated prior to applying because it will emphasize dry/flaky patches of skin. Overall, the undertones are more warm/yellow but was still able to make 1.15 work on my cool-toned skin. I would say a dime-sized amount is enough for a full face definitely with spot concealing if you have any blemishes.

February 24, 2017

I just purchased this foundation 2 weeks ago. I love it. I have had other products such as cover girl. and Yes I know Covergirl is a cheaper product.... However using Smashbox foundation I love the way my skin looks feels and how it stays put. My daughter in law suggested it to me. Im happy with it and I honestly cna see going and ever buying a different product. Thanks Smashbox

February 23, 2017

This is the only foundation I have found so far that has all day hold. Nothing else I have purchased has even come close to how much I love this foundation.

January 07, 2017

Seems to be a good foundation stays on but. Coverage is buildable but does go full. Still see the imperfections. Price is a little high but i guess u fet what u pay for.

December 01, 2016

Absolutely love this foundation. I use it on a pretty regular basis, with a BB cream on my entire face and this mainly just where I need it for an everyday wear but when I know I need an awesome foundation for special occasions it is this one! Great look, great feel, have already recommended it to all of my friends! So if you're thinking about trying this out, do it! Also, I absolutely love it matched with the Too Faced Hangover RX primer, them together give an amazing glow to the skin! Love it!