4.1/5
Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Reviews
Ranked #26 in Foundation - Prestige

August 11, 2017

Great coverage, but heavy feeling

Has great coverage, doesn't settle into fine lines, I had very few small dry patches the foundation covered them up, however it was heavy on the face that's the only thing I don't like.

May 30, 2017

I was a little hesitant in trying this only because the lady at sephora was way to eager about this.. but after trying it for a few days she had every right to be. People were complimenting me on how nice my face looked . It didn't make me Caky and actually lasted me good part of the day . Worth every penny

May 18, 2017

This is one of my go-to foundations that's always a part of my collection! I go back and forth between shades 1.2 and 2.1, and these shades run well for fair-medium skin tones with a neutral-yellow undertone! It photographs extremely well, has a beautiful finish and the coverage is build-able. It doesn't cake on me, it doesn't cling to dry patches! Love it, and hope they never discontinue or change the formula!

1.7/5

May 05, 2017

I had high hopes for this foundation . It was a spend your points event at Shoppers Drug Mart and I wasn't sure what to get . The girl who was helping me was wearing this foundation and it looked amazing on her. So I decided to try it . I didn't like it at all . It was thin , watery and felt heavy on my face . It did cover my skin well either. For 50 dollars I thought it would be much better .

April 05, 2017

I just bought this foundation about two weeks ago and O M G ! I LOVE IT! It has become my favorite foundation of all time! At least for now! It's dewy but not crazy dewy gives your skin enough hydration and looks amazing! I have combination skin and this looked flawless on my skin! I can't stop raving about it ! I'll keep buying it again and again! Love love love it!

1.0/5

March 23, 2017

This foundation SUUUCCCKS!! There is absolutely no coverage and does nothing for oily skin. It also takes forever to dry. It's expensive and definitely not worth the money. Don't do it!!

March 23, 2017

This foundation has amazing coverage and its very lightweight. I find this is a little pricey but I still buy it because it makes my skin look wonderful.

March 08, 2017

Not a foundation wearer and I love this! It's incredible light weight, with great coverage. I would say this is medium coverage but buildable. I have dry skin so this hydrating formula is perfect for me. If you have dry skin, make sure your skin is exfoliated/hydrated prior to applying because it will emphasize dry/flaky patches of skin. Overall, the undertones are more warm/yellow but was still able to make 1.15 work on my cool-toned skin. I would say a dime-sized amount is enough for a full face definitely with spot concealing if you have any blemishes.

February 24, 2017

I just purchased this foundation 2 weeks ago. I love it. I have had other products such as cover girl. and Yes I know Covergirl is a cheaper product.... However using Smashbox foundation I love the way my skin looks feels and how it stays put. My daughter in law suggested it to me. Im happy with it and I honestly cna see going and ever buying a different product. Thanks Smashbox

February 23, 2017

This is the only foundation I have found so far that has all day hold. Nothing else I have purchased has even come close to how much I love this foundation.