4.1/5
Prestige Item
Smashbox Studio Skin 15 Hour Wear Hydrating Foundation Reviews

February 12, 2019

great coverage and smooth amazing look on the skin!

This is the ONLY foundation I can find that doesn't separate on my nose and forehead. It's so smooth and doesn't even feel like I have anything on my face. It lasted in 35 degree rainy weather! It's not full coverage but definitely build-able and a little goes a long way! Definitely worth the money!

2.7/5

February 07, 2019

Not for the dry skin

I was looking for a product to put on top of my moisturizer that was hydrating because I have dry skin. While it was hydrating at first, it provided very minimal coverage and by the end of the day, it started looking really dry. Wouldn't buy again. It may be okay for some people, just not for me.

September 16, 2018

Awesome Full Coverage Foundation

I have a hard time finding a foundation that I truly love. I have annoying skin. My face gets very flushed and finding a full coverage foundation that doesn’t look cakey and thick can be tough but this foundation is fantastic! It’s thick enough to give me the coverage I need without looking like stage makeup!

March 19, 2018

My go-to from now on

Being acne-prone I thought powder foundation was the way to go, but my coworker recommended this and I'll never go back! It blends so well and stays on much longer than any powder did.

March 11, 2018

Definitely Recommend

This is the first high end foundation I have tried, I think it is pricey compared to the drugstore brands that are just as good but at a cheaper price. I do like the foundation and if you do not mind the price then I recommend buying it. I have had no issues with it and use it whenever I want a more glam look.

August 11, 2017

Great coverage, but heavy feeling

Has great coverage, doesn't settle into fine lines, I had very few small dry patches the foundation covered them up, however it was heavy on the face that's the only thing I don't like.

May 30, 2017

I was a little hesitant in trying this only because the lady at sephora was way to eager about this.. but after trying it for a few days she had every right to be. People were complimenting me on how nice my face looked . It didn't make me Caky and actually lasted me good part of the day . Worth every penny

May 18, 2017

This is one of my go-to foundations that's always a part of my collection! I go back and forth between shades 1.2 and 2.1, and these shades run well for fair-medium skin tones with a neutral-yellow undertone! It photographs extremely well, has a beautiful finish and the coverage is build-able. It doesn't cake on me, it doesn't cling to dry patches! Love it, and hope they never discontinue or change the formula!

1.7/5

May 05, 2017

I had high hopes for this foundation . It was a spend your points event at Shoppers Drug Mart and I wasn't sure what to get . The girl who was helping me was wearing this foundation and it looked amazing on her. So I decided to try it . I didn't like it at all . It was thin , watery and felt heavy on my face . It did cover my skin well either. For 50 dollars I thought it would be much better .

April 05, 2017

I just bought this foundation about two weeks ago and O M G ! I LOVE IT! It has become my favorite foundation of all time! At least for now! It's dewy but not crazy dewy gives your skin enough hydration and looks amazing! I have combination skin and this looked flawless on my skin! I can't stop raving about it ! I'll keep buying it again and again! Love love love it!