Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#40 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

June 13, 2019

tres bon thé

J'ai essayé le Snapple Peach Tea et j'ai été très surprise par son bon gout.
    Je trouve également l'idée de la bouteille en plastique excellente et je ne peux qu'encouragé cela.

June 10, 2019
    Ulaanbaatar Hot, Mongolia

Nice change from just Lemon flavor

With summer being here I was pretty excited to get a new Iced tea flavor, it’s my seasonal go-to for drinks. I was skeptical about having peach for a drink but once I tried it I was sold. This is made even more impressive by the fact that I don’t even like peach! Would I buy it again? To change it up over the summer...you betcha!

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty Summer Bevey

I tried Snapple mango in a plastic bottle. It has a full yet not overpowering flavor. I did find it a litle too sweet with a higher sugar/caloric intake than I usually drink. The plastic bottle is way better to transport than glass. Iwould love a sugar free option with the same tasty flavors. I did try it for free fyi.

June 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy and nice new bottle!

The new bottle is a very nice change and a lot lighter. The tea is flavourful and is the perfect mix of tea and fruity peach. The tea is a little sweet, but not excessive. It was refreshing and enjoyed it! Would purchase in future!

Updated On: June 03, 2019

Received free in exchange for an honest review.

May 31, 2019

Refreshing and Tasty

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and candid review.

I should preface this review by explaining that I was actually supposed to try the Pomegranate Raspberry juice, which I was really looking forward to, being a huge fan of pomegranate and raspberry. However, after venturing to eleven different stores in search of the pomegranate raspberry flavor, I finally had to admit defeat. Because the coupon entitled me to any flavor of the Snapple beverage, I decided to select the Peach Tea.

This drink certainly lives up to the Snapple name, delivering the crisp, refreshing flavor you would expect. It was light and just peachy enough to not be overpowering. And the bottle being made of plastic and no longer being so heavy (and breakable), was a definite bonus. It looks EXACTLY the same - before I picked up the bottle I could have sworn it was still made of glass.

I would definitely buy this again, and I will continue to look for the pomegranate raspberry juice - I am determined to try it!

May 31, 2019

Not bad

I found that this peach tea just pretty much tastes like peach juice, which I really enjoy! It have a strong peach punch to it and isn’t overly sweet.

May 24, 2019

Refreshing!

I decided to try the half and half flavour for the Snapple teas. The store did not have the peach flavour when I was there. The half is half is half tea and half lemonade. It did take a little getting used to the flavour. I found it had a strong sweetness and then sudden bitterness to it, however, as I drank more this taste actually felt like more of a natural taste instead of artificial so I didn’t mind it anymore. It is a fair price and very refreshing. A nice mix of sweet and bitterness to cut it a little so it’s not overwhelming. It’s nice to also have some of the great benefits of drinking tea in a sweet drink - instead of the juices are basically sugar water. I would buy this again. I am curious to try other flavours.

April 26, 2019

I would purchase more of this very good tasting

Today I was out running around doing shopping and picked up a peach ice Snapple . I usually purchase raspberry but they where sold out so I tried the peach flavor. Wow very yummy, I will have to buy both flavours now cause there both very tasty

April 24, 2019

Excellent for summers

It’s refreshing and energetic would love to have it in summers . Love the paxkaging as well and the peachy taste . Would like to try out their other tastes.