Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#30 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

June 29, 2019

peachy keen on the peach ice tea

This was a delight to try. I got it for free to sample and it was as good as I had expected. It was a little on the sweeter side, but it was perfectly refreshing on a hot summer day.

June 28, 2019

Tasty drink

The stores I went to didnt have the mango drink. But I tried the peach iced tea and it was very tasty. I usually dont buy the flavored iced tea but this one was worth trying. I will try more of these products for sure.

3.2/5

June 26, 2019

Great taste, but sickening sweet.

I actually had to try the peach flavour as that is literally the only one I could find in stores. Overall, I enjoyed it and I think many people would typically enjoy a drink like this, but it is EXTREMELY sweet, 39g of sugar sweet. With 1/3 of the sugar I could have enjoyed it a lot more and would be better health wise. I would not buy this again for that reason, but like I said, the flavour is quite nice and the peach taste really stands out. This drink also didn't really have a tea quality to it, and I also blame that on the sugar content.

June 24, 2019

Pretty good beverage, but...

This drink is very tasty! As a fan of peach juice, this peach tea got me satisfied. My one true love is water, but I could buy some sometime soon!

But, there is a but! I’m not a fan of the fact that it comes in a plastic bottle. In 2019, Snapple should definitely change that if they want to be ecofriendly and gain customers...

June 17, 2019

yummy

I grew up with snapple and i am happy to say that the same great taste still exsits. I would recomend this on a hot day or during a picnic you can even add a little something to give it an adult edge

June 13, 2019

tres bon thé

J'ai essayé le Snapple Peach Tea et j'ai été très surprise par son bon gout.
    Je trouve également l'idée de la bouteille en plastique excellente et je ne peux qu'encouragé cela.

June 10, 2019
    Ulaanbaatar Hot, Mongolia

Nice change from just Lemon flavor

With summer being here I was pretty excited to get a new Iced tea flavor, it’s my seasonal go-to for drinks. I was skeptical about having peach for a drink but once I tried it I was sold. This is made even more impressive by the fact that I don’t even like peach! Would I buy it again? To change it up over the summer...you betcha!

June 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Tasty Summer Bevey

I tried Snapple mango in a plastic bottle. It has a full yet not overpowering flavor. I did find it a litle too sweet with a higher sugar/caloric intake than I usually drink. The plastic bottle is way better to transport than glass. Iwould love a sugar free option with the same tasty flavors. I did try it for free fyi.

June 03, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Yummy and nice new bottle!

The new bottle is a very nice change and a lot lighter. The tea is flavourful and is the perfect mix of tea and fruity peach. The tea is a little sweet, but not excessive. It was refreshing and enjoyed it! Would purchase in future!

Updated On: June 03, 2019

Received free in exchange for an honest review.

May 31, 2019

Refreshing and Tasty

I received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest and candid review.

I should preface this review by explaining that I was actually supposed to try the Pomegranate Raspberry juice, which I was really looking forward to, being a huge fan of pomegranate and raspberry. However, after venturing to eleven different stores in search of the pomegranate raspberry flavor, I finally had to admit defeat. Because the coupon entitled me to any flavor of the Snapple beverage, I decided to select the Peach Tea.

This drink certainly lives up to the Snapple name, delivering the crisp, refreshing flavor you would expect. It was light and just peachy enough to not be overpowering. And the bottle being made of plastic and no longer being so heavy (and breakable), was a definite bonus. It looks EXACTLY the same - before I picked up the bottle I could have sworn it was still made of glass.

I would definitely buy this again, and I will continue to look for the pomegranate raspberry juice - I am determined to try it!