Snapple Peach Tea Reviews
#40 in Tea

To peach their own. We took smooth Snapple tea and juiced it up with perfect peach flavour to make one peach of an iced tea. Next time you crave the real flavour of peach, reach for a Snapple Peach Tea.

June 17, 2019

I would buy again for sure

It had been quite a few years since I'd had a Snapple iced tea! Upon tasting this one I was pleasantly surprised to find the same great taste from years ago. The peach iced tea had great flavour!! Very refreshing. I also enjoyed the simplicity of the ingredients. The switch to plastic bottles caught me off guard, but the fun facts in the lid made everything better. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a great iced tea!

June 14, 2019

Yum!!

This tastes so good! It's super refreshing, not too sweet. The perfect amount of peach! This will be my go-to drink this summer... love the new lighter and less breakable plastic bottles. #gotitfree

June 13, 2019

Absolutely delicious!

Snapple Peach Tea is really good. I got to try it thanks to XY Stuff. It has quickly become one of my favorite drinks. The new plastic bottle is also nice. I lead an active lifestyle and it's much less likely to break while I'm out hiking, cycling etc. It's peachy without being overly sweet. A brilliant blend of ingredients.

June 13, 2019

wow

assurément le meilleur thé glacé a lequel j’ai gouter de ma vie. La saveur du thé est très prononcer et les arômes de fruits sont exquise. Je recommande a tous

June 12, 2019

So good!!!

So I had to share this with my kids because they loved it when they asked to try it. I loved the flavour and level of sweetness as it was the perfect mix. We have always been fans of the drink and this one is a tasty addition to our stash!

June 12, 2019

Refreshing and Delicious!

I really enjoyed the refreshing taste of the Snapple Peach Tea! It tasted almost just like I remembered Snapple, from when I was younger! Not too sweet, with a little bit of 'tang' to it.

I did NOT like that they've switched to plastic bottles. I do feel that this slightly compromised the taste, as when they used to be packaged in glass I remember them tasting fresher (not sure if that's the right word). It is also, in my opinion, less environmentally friendly.

June 11, 2019

One of the best iced teas out there

I grew up drinking Snapple iced tea and it is still just as good as I remember. The peach flavour is not overpowering but adds a refreshing quality to the tea. It is not overly sweet and is delicious when super cold.

June 11, 2019

Great!!

I loved this drink!!! The taste was awesome and it was not like other peach iced teas that taste artificial. It tasted like real peach which was great. I love that they changed from a glass bottle to a new plastic one. I think the price was okay, its not something id buy in large quantities due to price.

June 10, 2019

I'm in love with this

Thanks @chickadvisor #snapple for the opportunity to try this, I love love that the new snapple Bottles are made from plastic , I was selected for kiwi strawberry but I couldn't found it , I tried peach tea ,I loved it, the test was amazing, it was not very sweet , very refreshing and reasonable price#productreviewClub opportunity#Beachteasnapple#gotfree# to review ..

June 10, 2019

SO GOOD

My new favorite summer drink, perfect for patio weather and backyard BBQs! It's sweet without being over powering, perfect chilled over ice with lemon :)