Soft and Dry Pulse Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 492 in Deodorant/Anti-perspirant

April 09, 2017

This is the only deodorant brand that I can use do to sensitivity issues. If you have had allergic reactions in the past to any than this is the one for you. I love that it doesn't leave white marks and the baby powder scent is my favourite.

April 26, 2009

I'm SO happy that someone made a clear gel for women that's solid, like guys' antiperspirants are. I hate getting white residue smeared all over my clothes, but I also don't like the cold, wet feeling of soft gel smeared all in my armpits. This deodorant is just what I've been waiting for on both counts, and smells nice as well. However, like other clear sticks, it doesn't contain as much of the active, sweat-fighting ingredients as the white stuff, making it less effective when I'm active or it's hot out. I could not wear this to work every day as my regular deo, for instance. Maybe they can figure out a way to make it stronger without losing its clear, solid charm.

February 27, 2009

I like this deoderant a lot. The smell is very nice (I got Satin Dreams) and it really does prevent sweat! The scent is a teensy bit strong, but I like it a lot, so I don't mind.

jcb75 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Fruit?

xsxpxixdxexrxsx added a new review for
    Crock Pot