Softlips® Lip Balm Reviews

Softlips® goes beyond moisturizing and protection with a collection of flavors and tints that are perfect for your every mood and moment. So irresistible. So versatile. So you.

October 15, 2019

Nice lip balms

Softlips lip balms come in really delicious scents and feel nice when you apply them. I don't find that they hydrate your lips as well as other lip products out there - I find myself needing to reapply it it quite often but the scents are definitely amazing and they would work well on someone who has minor cracked lips (mine are super, super cracked and need a much stronger product!)

October 13, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

The best lip balm out there!

Softlips Lip Balm has to be the best lip balm I've ever used. I have it in a variety of flavours and types and I have never had a problem with this brand.

The lip balms are very hydrating, almost instantly making chapped dry lips soft and supple again. The lip balm lasts a while before needing to be reapplied and works well when worn under a more drying lipstick to keep lips hydrated. They are also reasonably priced. I honestly don't have a bad thing to say about them.

March 04, 2019

My absolute favourite!

Hands down the best chapstick I have ever used and would highly recommend. I use it as a stand-alone or before applying lipstick to prevent my lips from looking chapped. I’ve tried several flavours and find the vanilla one to be the most soothing.

September 13, 2018

Lips stay soft all winter

I have tried numerous lip balms over the years, and this is the first lip balm that keeps my lips smooth, smells great, and my lips never get chapped.

June 04, 2018

Softest Lips Around

I try not to use a lot of chapstick, because I figured once you start applying you'll need to keep reapplying because it'll dry your lips out. Even if that's true, I like applying this chapstick. Not only do my lips feel soft, I like the taste as well. I usually buy packs of these when I see them in store, and hoard them. I will be sad if this product is no longer made.

March 05, 2018

Silvana

The name says it all! Smooth and soft lips. Its my number one lip balm and always will be. Cant wait to try all the other kinds from this brand. Very affordable and lasts long.

March 02, 2018

ADDICTIVE!

I've been using Mentholatum Softlips in Strawberry Shebert for a few years. They have them in 2 packs at the dollar store and I love how slim they are (easy to throw in a pocket). I like the taste and minty sensation, and it seems to have a pumping effect, which could be a bonus or negative, depending on how you look at it. The ingredients list isn't impressive, but I love that these have SPF. I always have one in my purse, the car, my coffee table, etc. It does soothe and soften, but I do use other high end balms, scrubs and masks as well. For an inexpensive option, these are great.

February 08, 2018

My go to!

I have a drawer full of unused lip balms because since I tried softlips I rarely use anything else! Left my lips feeling soft and gave a bit of shine even in the winter. Vanilla is my favorite!

January 12, 2018

Love it!

Softlips is my go to chapstick! It makes my lips feel silky smooth and it does give a slight sheen so I can use it as lip gloss too! I've been using this for years and love it! My favourites are melon and vanilla!

January 12, 2018

Great Product!

I forgot how much I like Softlips until I picked it up again recently. The smell is great (strawberry sherbet) and it keeps my lips soft for a while. The only thing is that the formula is a little thinner than I would like. Overall, a great product to carry with you.