Softlips® Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 915 in Lip Balm

Softlips® goes beyond moisturizing and protection with a collection of flavors and tints that are perfect for your every mood and moment. So irresistible. So versatile. So you.

May 23, 2017

I LOVE this stuff! I remember when I first bought it as a teenager..it worked SO WELL! My lips were SO SMOOTH! I loved it! I wish there was more product in the tube, but what is in there is great! I love the slim styling of the packaging as well. Very attractive. I would recommend this, and I stock up whenever I see this in a dollar store! Very worth it.

May 23, 2017

I do really love Soft Lips when I'm just looking to make my lips softer. It definitely does work, but I find if your lips are chapped or burnt, this is not going to help them. I keep it in my purse to put on when my lips just need to look fresh/re-freshened!

May 23, 2017

Quite pleased with this product. I am always looking for a moisterizure that will continue to moisten my lips when it wears off. This softlips penetrates your lips and gives you that soft feeling with continual use. Nothing like soothing your lips. Dry lips can be a pain especially in the summer.

March 15, 2017

Loved the soft lip balm maked my lipsoft a moisturizer. I would recommend it to anyone. I will buy it and would love to try the other flavored lip balms.

March 15, 2017

i love these and the cute little skinny tubes
    they're perfect for any pocket you have even the extra small ones on ladies jeans
    they even come in man flavors and are awesokme to moisturize the lips

February 17, 2017

I love softlips i have so many different flavors. I do love the skinny tube more then the cube. I love wehn they come out with new great flavors.; Watermelon , raspberry, and pepermint are the best but i would tell anyone to buy it.

January 25, 2017

They're alittle on the pricey side. But they seem to have more flavours then other lip balms out there and they leave your lips feeling soft and smooth.

January 06, 2017

I love Softlips. They moisturize great and are nice and thin so you can stick them anywhere. They come in a great variety of flavours as well. The only downside is they are more expensive than other lip balms that have more product in the container. I still really like them though.

August 16, 2016

Love love love soft lips!
    I always have it in not only my purse, but desk drawer, in my car and a few around the house.
    I love the small size it fits in my pocket easily.
    Will continue to buy in future..

July 06, 2016

I love the size and shape of these, as weird as that sounds. They are just so bad perfect for applying lip chap and allow you to get in the corner of the mouth without getting excess on your skin. The quality of the actual lip chap is great, and it always leaves my lips soft and moisturized. Just a heads up they have these in packs at Dollarama and they are only a couple dollars.