Softlips® Lip Balm - French Vanilla Reviews

January 27, 2010

i love soft lips as it does exactly what the name of it suggests, which is to make your lips really soft. i love that it comes in many different scents, but vanilla is forsure my favourite of them all. I also love that it has a mint sensation when you put it on.

December 02, 2009

I love this lip chap. It does not get chalky or dry like other chaps. It is always smooth, feels so nice on. It also smells great, I have the cherry.
    Would definitely recommend it, its one of my favourites.

November 24, 2009

I have always loved and trusted this brand. I love the different varieties that they offer, most of all the french vanilla. It keeps my lips soft, moisturized, and protected. I look forward to new flavors they come out with.

2.3/5

October 20, 2009

If you have problems with your lips peeling when you use any type of product, like I do, I would not recommend this! I've heard about this from so many people, so decided to use it, and every time I wear it my lips start to peel. It does not help my lips when they're chapped. There's many other lip balms I'd recommend over this.

August 27, 2009

My sister buys this all the time and got me hooked on it. Its a great product, great price and it actually works great

August 13, 2009

Softlips is always what I buy at the store when I'm out of lip products!! Keeps me lips hydrated...which is a HUGE thing for me!

June 29, 2009

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for years. I also love the variety of blam and gloss. Makes your lips soft and sassy.

June 21, 2009

I love Softlips! When my lips are starting to feel dry, I will go in search of my soft lips (numerous flavours!) As soon as I apply the product I know it it working. The only downside... I don't check my pant pockets a lot and I end up washing it oops, but then again I use a cold wash so if it does get washed no melting!

June 09, 2009

Although I tend to go towards the more glossy lip products, I have to say I still felt like my lips were standing out when i used softlips because of how smooth and healthy my lips felt afterwards. The smells are amazing and if you accidently happen to taste any, it tastes so much better than most glosses im used to, and the best thing about it...its not sticky!

May 20, 2009