Softlips®  Lip Balm - Strawberry

Softlips® Lip Balm - Strawberry Reviews

Ranked #843 out of 946 in Lip Balm

January 09, 2017

I love soft lips! This is the best lip balm moisturizer around!!! I recommend this to everyone!! Leaves my lips fruity a extremely soft feeling!!!!!!!

August 03, 2016

Love everything about this stuff! I can't stand greasy chapstick or the way lipstick feels so pastey and gross on my lips. Softlips is the perfect medium! It doesn't end up all over my chin or my teeth and it doesn't wear off really quickly. Great job!

June 24, 2016

Very smooth lasts a while comes in attractive.colours and a good variety of flavors easy to carry easy to apply love to recommend to my friends and family

June 23, 2016

This is a product that I can't live without and have been using Softlips for over 5 years now! Keeps my lips moist and protected from UV rays. I tend to stash them everywhere:)

June 06, 2016

I've struggled with dry chapped lips my whole life. I've finally discovers soft lips. In one application my lips are softer. I put it on before I go to sleep and wake up with beautiful lips! Highly recommend this!!

May 09, 2016

I love Softlips! I have been using since I was about 12 (over 20 years ago!) I love the soft silky feeling it provides. The man loves it too! Soft kissable lips in amazing scents/flavours. I also love the long slender tube its very feminine I cannot stand the chunky wax build from other brands its just gross!

May 03, 2016

Love this lip balm. Generally a bit of a pricier item but frequently goes on sale at London drugs and I stock up then. Nice small package/case. Smells and feels great.

April 26, 2016

Avec les temperatures changeante du Quebec, j ai eue les levres secs, j ai due m acheter rapidement un baume pour les soulagers, et j ai trouvee celui-ci, qui m a fait un bien fou et en plus ca goutais bon!!

May 20, 2009

I absolutely love this product. I reccomend it to all of my friends. There is a slight menthol taste to it which provides a refreshing tingle but if you're allergic to mint steer clear. The Softlips Strawberry Lip Balm is non-waxy and yet not like lip gloss either, though it does add a slight sheen to the lips. There is a small amount of SPF in this product which is great for a beach day or a day out on the town. I love this product!

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce