Prestige Item
Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Reviews

A luxurious all-over body cream that absorbs quickly to help visibly tighten the appearance of skin. Infused with all-powerful caffeine-rich Guaraná extract and a cocktail of Cupuaçu Butter, Açaí Oil, and Coconut Oil. This is a fast-absorbing cream with a Pistachio and Salted Caramel fragrance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

April 19, 2021

The BEST

This is one of my all time favourite body creams! The scent is so nice and not overpowering! I haven’t got any allergic reactions from it which I do from certain fragranced creams! Would buy this again and again!

April 19, 2021

expensive but so good!!

Yes this is expensive, but yes it is worth every penny! i am obsessed with the smell and feeling of this lotion. i get compliments every time i use this lotion about hows good i smell, its also super hydrating and makes my skin feel so buttery. I AM OBSESSED

April 15, 2021

Heavenly!

Amazing! This smells sooo yummy! I apply this in the morning and my skin stays moisturized and the smell stays all day. It melts into the skin without that greasy feel. I received lots of compliments with this!

April 05, 2021

Really good product

I start using this cream a year plus ago after watching so many good reviews by Influencers. Didn’t regret the purchase at all. Best product in the market

April 02, 2021
    New Jersey, United States

Started with a sample now we’re here!

I really did STARTED with a small sample and it and now I’m HERE on my [THIRD] tub of this (each lasting me so long I just use this like a maniac especially in the winter months). This cream is SUPER moisturizing and OH SO hydrating. Like hello soft smooth skin 👋🏻👋🏻 Nice to meet you! This is really good to use after shaving too!! The brand in general is really good and they do have other creams but this one is by far my favorite! TRY THIS! You’re gonna love it! 12/10 recommend!!!💛💛💛

April 02, 2021

Simply the best!

I love this product! It is very moisturizing and smells amazing! I love how my skin feels after using it. It absorbs really well and doesn't leave greasy sticky feeling behind.

March 30, 2021

Addicting, Rich, creamy & The smell is ADDICTING

To start - the smell of this cream is addicting ! It smells amazing, I use it all over my body. It has a thick consistency which I like to use for my body especially my legs. The smell is very long lasting .. I usually put it on right after I shower and I’m still able to smell it the next day. It is a bit expensive and I usually wouldn’t spend more then 30$ for a body cream .. however I can completely justify spending 55$ for this cream.

March 17, 2021

Smells great, has a nice thick texture.

Like stated above, this fragrance smells delicious and lasts on skin for quite a while. It makes skin very soft. I also love the lip balm in this scent, it is really lovely and feels very silky not waxy.

March 17, 2021

A little pricey but a nice treat

Got this as a free gift and used it on my extremely dry elbows and it was amazing. I’ve never been able to find something to moisturize them and this did it in a week! Has a great tropical/sunscreen smell, so if that’s your thing you’ll love it. A little bit on the pricey side but if you have a gift card or as a gift it’s definitely a great product!

February 25, 2021

Buttery

This stuff is my absolute favourite body cream! It absorbs nicely, without leaving a sticky film that a lot of creams do. It also has an amazing buttery coconut scent to it! It may be a bit pricy, but a little does go a long way, so it’s beyond worth it! I highly recommend!