Sony Playstation 4 Reviews

March 05, 2018

The one and only!

PS4 is really your only choice for console gaming! Graphics are great and best of all the game selection is top notch. It won't beat out pc gaming but it definitely would be my choice for console!

February 20, 2018

Divertissement de choix

Depuis la première console PlayStation, je suis un fervent amateur de cette console. Offre une panoplie de jeux et continue toujours à nous surprendre. Ils ont de très bonne offres promotionnelles lorsqu'on est membre du PlayStation Plus. Je recommande!

December 05, 2017

Always loved PlayStation.

PlayStation has been around throughout my life and this might make my biased but I have now played the PS4 and Xbox One and can't confidently say I love this console. I love the layout, it is efficient and fast. The controller is now wider and has motion sensors installed into it. It is worth every penny :)

October 17, 2017

Would buy again

Literally my favorite this I've ever purchased in the history of anything. Its a beautiful, crisp, elegant system. Sony is always tops. Love it. I always choose Sony. Mostly for final fantasy. But Sony is imcredible

August 28, 2017

just upgraded from playstation 3

love this playstation 4, easy to set up, good selection of games to play, find the playstation 4 has better graphics than 3 but still use the Move with my playstation 3. Good for all ages.

June 26, 2017

I would buy this again and again.

This is my all time favorite game console it has so many cool games with it especially Warframe. I would recommend this system to anyone, and to buy a bundle deal as it comes with a game.

June 26, 2017

I LOVE IT

This is the best game station a person could have! I grew up playing with all of the playstation that sony has launched. I love that more then one person can play without having an issue

May 10, 2017

Nous avons un playstation 4 depuis un bon moment déjà.
    Les manettes décharge un peu plus vite que la playstation 3 et il faut etre membre playstation plus pour jouer en ligne à la plupart des jeux. Mais je joue quand même régulièrement.

May 09, 2017

My boyfriend had purchased the PS4 without consulting me first, and I was pretty upset lol, that is until I played! He got me Uncharted 4 with the system, and I'm HOOKED!!

May 07, 2017

I bought my Playstation 4 at walmart and got a bundle pack that came with an additional game. I love the playstation, always have and would always recommend it to friends and family. I like how the system is very easy to use and understand. i wish there was more options for family and kids games but other than that I love it.