Sorry Board Game Reviews
#129 in Toys

November 16, 2017

Sorry is our favorite family board game!! Always will own it

This is our absolute favorite family board game. My husband & I played it all the time before we had children and now out children play against us. It's so much fun and it's inexpensive. We always have our Sunday night challenge family Sorry night!

June 04, 2017

Great board game for everyone :) I loved playing this when I was a kid and sometimes with my family when one as a teen. It is lots of fun and a good choice for game night :)

May 26, 2016

Sorry board game is great fun for and family game night. Or even for raining days you can't get outside to play. I remember playing this game for hours as a kid.

December 16, 2015

The American version of the game us Brits call 'Ludo'. A nice simple fun version of the game to play with family and give it a more 'wicked' sense of humour :P

December 16, 2015

This is a pretty good game. Lots of kids find it frustrating though. It comes in a variety of themes, like Disney, and those are much more exiciting.

December 16, 2015

A great family game! Easy to understand and lots of fun to play. My kids love it and so do I!

November 01, 2015

I love this game! Great and so so so fun to play with the family ! easy to understand and not hard to find sells a any store with games and toys. Great way to bond and have a good time with the family! I really enjoy this game !!

June 04, 2015

This board game was always pretty fun, I still own it, for sure a classic!

May 29, 2015

This game is a classic and a ton of fun! When playing with my family we would always put emphasis on the word "sorry" which made the game really funny!

April 23, 2015

I so remember playing this game as a family. We loved it....so much fun! We all need to play more board games & make family time.