Spa Towells

Spa Towells Reviews

1 review
Ranked #1447 out of 1565 in Body Lotions & Creams

January 10, 2007

HopSee Inc. is a small company out of Garland, Texas, that was founded in 2005 by Lisa Baker and Ellen Persefield. Their first product Spa Towells is a unique portable body lotion in the form of a cotton towelette that looks a bit like a wet wipe.

Each towelette is individually packaged in a little foil packet, making it perfect for traveling or popping in your purse. It has enough lotion to moisturize your entire body.

Spa Towells states that it contains a "perfect balance of natural oils, conditioners and humectants to assist in reinforcing skin's natural ability to attract and retain moisture."

The only two comments I have are:
    If you are environmentally conscious, the foil wrappers may put you off as they are not biodegradable.
    I have been trying to figure out what the fragrance of this product reminded me of and for the longest time I could not think of it. I think I have it now...it reminds me of a tanning bed suntan lotion. It is not my personal fav fragrance but I think that consumers will like it. It just isn't the fragrance for me.

Spa Towells are sold in packs of 10, 20 and 30 and can be purchased online. A package of 10 is $19.95.