Spam Reviews

Ranked #1563 out of 2380 in Grocery

February 26, 2017

I think the best way to describe Spam is that it tastes almost as the Tins of Flakes of Ham ,that you make sandwiches on.I like the taste of spam we don't have it very often but when we do ,it is usually on a Cold Plate or to make a sandwich with ,just add a little Mayo on top and it tastes fine,good too if you add some sliced Tomato on top. it is one of those products that you would have to try for yourself to see if you like it.I guess it is the same thing with all foods.I like it and would purchase again.

February 26, 2017

It tastes like regular ham. However, the taste is slightly saltier and it's a bit mushy. I'm on the fence as to whether I will buy it again or not. It has a really long shelf life!! I was amazed. So we bought it Feb 25th, 2017 and the best before date is Nov 5th, 2019!!

0.5/5

June 17, 2015

I have never liked spam and probably never will, the taste is just... ew

June 17, 2015

A friend first introduced me to Spam. I never had it before, and to me, it was the best thing I had tasted. It was so good. To this day, I love fried spam with eggs or veggies. It's the best. There's nothing better. Although it's not healthy, I think it's okay to indulge sometimes as long as don't eat a whole can at once!

June 16, 2015

i really like this classic spam. the first ever flavor out of the many flavors that followed it. this is perfect for a simple sandwich that you could make and bring in school, at work, at picnic, etc.