Special K BBQ Cracker Chips Reviews

Ranked #636 out of 1300 in Snacks

January 13, 2017

Not a fan of these cracker chips...and my kids didn't like them either. The price was right so I thought I would try them but they left a bad aftertaste.

April 17, 2016

When I first decided to buy these I was skeptical because oftentimes the flavour is disappointing but it turned out to be my favourite flavour! These have become my new go to snack and I can never stop myself from eating a ton because they're a light snack and it's easy to eat the whole bag (whoops!). Highly recommend this product if you love chips but want to cut down on the calories or if you're just looking for something delicious!

March 08, 2016

I was not a big fan of these the flavor was not all that great there are alot of other kinds that have way better flavor then this i am a big fan of most of the special k line but this is not one of them

February 24, 2016

I am trying to keep calories down and my weight in check so bought these as a replacement for potato chips for my family. They are light and crunchy and the bbq seasoning is really tasty. My teens loved them and although you do not get a lot for the price, in relation to regular chips, it is a lot healthier and definitely Worth the extra cost. We tried two other flavours which we did not like as much but the bbq were a hit!

February 11, 2016

Once you try Special K's BBQ cracker chips, you won't be able to stop. They taste good, they're light and don't fill you up as much as regular (more greasy) chips. It's like eating real chips, without being guilty!

January 05, 2016

I am in LOVE with these crackers! They are the perfect alternative to potato chips when you still want a great salty snack!

They are low in fat and calories, but still high in taste. Very satisfying.

December 30, 2015

I picked these up to try. I bought them again loved them so much! Great when you don't have any snacks on hand!

December 15, 2015

Very good product. Kids loved. Much better than chips.

October 01, 2015

I absolutely LOVE these BBQ Cracker Chips!! I love the crunchiness and the fabulous flavor!! They might not be the most nutritional snack, but when you're craving a not so bad for you salty snack I go for these and the 17 chips recommended for a serving really fills you up!

June 08, 2015

I really liked the taste and texture of the Special K BBQ Cracker Chips. My friend brought some in as a product review and I was very impressed. The chip is light and airy yet has the perfect crunch. I loved the tangy BBQ taste, which is a big selling feature for me. This light snack would certainly satisfy my craving for a crunchy, tasty snack.