Spectrum Pure Organic Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #882 out of 1654 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 12, 2017

Who doesn't use, love, or need coconut oil!! Well unless you're allergic, I can understand.. But i use it for everything. Cooking, toothpaste, facial scrub, scar cream, hair oil, skin oil, body scrub, in my coffee, great for lips also. I just love it, i cant imagine being without it.

May 12, 2017

I like using this in baking and especially when I'm melting chocolate. I add a bit to make it easier to cut without it cracking. Adds a great taste and creaminess to my baked goods

September 29, 2016

Coconut oil is honestly my saviour, and this brand is exceptional at what I need it to do. It has a super pleasant smell, which is a bonus. I mostly use this oil for my hair and skin mixed with essential oils, and honestly wherever I put it on my body comes out being super soft and healthy looking. This is literally a miracle oil.

September 15, 2016

While fantastic for cooking purposes, coconut oil has many daily uses. This particular review is catered towards beauty uses. While I don't recommend using it as a facial moisturizer, as it is a heavy oil. Meaning, it can cause clogging of the pores. I do recommend using it as a body moisturizer. It works as a great after-shower cream. Or mix with sugar or sea salt to use as an exfoliant for your legs.
    You'll save money by replacing creams and washes with simple ingredients from your kitchen.

September 08, 2016

I use this on my entire body and face twice a day. Best thing for your skin. Only feels greasy for a short time. Once absorbed it feels great. Used for years and get asked all the time what I do to stay young looking.

2.3/5

March 03, 2016

Although I love coconut oil, this product seemed to leave my skin dryer than before. I have very dry skin and this product didn't work well for me at all.

February 29, 2016

love Spectrum Coconut Oil does wonders to your hair your skin! great in your food for healthy fats. My hair and skin has never felt better they are 100% softer.

February 11, 2016

I bake with it, use it in my hair as a treatment, on my skin as a moisturizer, lips as a lip balm, and many more! Leaves skin soft and silky. Great to cook with. VERY healthy alternative to other oils

February 01, 2016

Good coconut oil product for cosmetic uses. The smell is not too strong so you can use in you hair or skin and don't need to worry about felling sick with it. Good choice.

January 14, 2016

I absolutely love this coconut oil! I use coconut oil to cook, bake, and more recently, to create bath bombs.

Normal coconut oil smells like coconut - not so great when you're creating a recipe or body scrub that you don't want to smell like coconut.

This Spectrum Coconut oil comes in a large size, with the nice thick coconut oil texture, but without the coconut smell!

It makes my skin feel so nice in my bath bomb and body scrub making, and I can actually cook regular meals without worrying about everything tasting like coconut.

I will definitely order this forever!