Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds

Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 18, 2017

I will but this product again

I think these are a great product. They come in great packaging that is resealable for future use. There is a quality amount for the price you pay and I love having the option of flavoured seeds

May 30, 2017

These are awesome!!!! I love them and they make a great little snack. I love the taste of dill pickle then breaking the shell and eating that little seed :) so yummy.

May 01, 2017

I love Dill pickle Spitz ! Dill pickle is probably one of my favorite chip flavours as well and I love regular pickles haha. These are great to help quit smoking me and my aunt both used them to stop cravings !

May 01, 2017

I love Spitz dill pickle sunflower seeds . They're actually addicting . Once I start , I can't stop . Lol . They have a good amount of seasoning and I like them better than the original sometimes .

January 27, 2016

My husband loves these. He probably buy a pack every morning before work. They are one of the things that help him quit smoking. The buy them a lot during our fishing trip too. Downside, they are really salty.

December 10, 2015

Spitz DillPickle Sunflower seeds;

so easy to eat
    so convenient
    great flavour
    right amount of salt
    so easy to eat

November 03, 2015

I love this brand because it has consistence in the size and quality of the seeds.The flavour is great also.

November 03, 2015

Why are these so addicting? I eat them as a snack. The flavor is not fake tasting, so yummy.

November 03, 2015

These are like a summer necessity for me. I like to have them on road trips, hanging out outside, and when drinking beer! You don't need to feel guilty either, the worst thing for you would be the seasoning.

November 03, 2015

This is my favorite brand of sunflower seeds and these also come in an amazing variety of tasty flavors. I think I have tried them all. I think this is such a tasty, healthy and better snack choice for myself. #Spitz "DillPickle Sunflower seeds" are full of flavor, perfectly spiced and also tangy. Great Price Also.