St. Ives Shower Foam Citrus Blend Reviews

Rise and Energize! Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Now cleanse and glow!

• Energizes & hydrates skin
  • Paraben free

Try the whole line of St. Ives Shower Foam: Coconut & Orchid and Oatmeal & Shea Butter

June 02, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love!! Will definitely buy again.

I love a foaming body wash and anything citrus do was excited to see this in the store! Love it, smells amazing, nice and foamy and doesn’t dry out my skin at all.

May 08, 2019

An overall great product!

I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review. I'm really impressed by this product! Firstly, the scent is AMAZING. It smells like orange-flavoured candy and is super refreshing. I like the pump; it dispenses the perfect amount of foam each time. I used the foam as a shaving cream and it worked really well for that purpose. If anything, I would prefer the foam to lather up a bit more, and be less liquidy. Other than that, this has been a great introduction to St. Ive's as a brand for me, and I'm excited to try some of their other products. Pick this up if you're in need of a shower foam!

May 07, 2019

It's very gentle and smells great!

I received the St. Ives Shower Foam from the Chickadvisor Product Review Club free in exchange for my honest review. I found the citrus scent AMAZING. It is sooo fresh and makes me feel so energized and happy. I also found that the foam is very gentle and it doesn't make my skin feel dry and its really fast and easy to spread it all over your body. However, I found that it doesn't lather well if you use it with a loofah ( you have to use many pumps to clean your entire body). Other than that one drawback, I love this product!

May 06, 2019

delicious smell but average body wash

I was so excited to find out that ChickAdvisor was sending me this shower foam to sample and review for free that I headed to my local shoppers drug mart to smell all the scents! I'm happy I got sent the citrus! Definitely one of my faves, so refreshing and liveley smelling! I can see this smell waking me up in the mornings. It washes just like any other body wash, as expected, and didn't make my skin tight and dry adterwards! I like using a loofa so I applied the foam to the loofa but I felt like it took a lot of pumps to get it and keep it foamy. This product is nice, but nothing to write home about in my opinion. Definitely average. I don't have a body wash that I stick to, I just buy whatever is on the best sale. I could see myself buying this product in the future only if it was on a good sale.

Amazing Innovation!!

This is such an amazing innovation in the world of shower products because it cuts down shower time in half!! The foam is so easily dispensable and applies like a dream. Added bonus - this stuff smells amazing too!!

No need to lather!

Updated On: May 06, 2019

The St. Ives Shower Foam Citrus Blend has a great mild citrus scent and creamy foamy texture. I liked that you don't have to lather since it's already a foam! You don't have to use a lot to get your loofa soapy and it applies nicely to your skin. I received this product free for testing purposes.

J’adore!

Juste un mot à dire: J’ADORE!
    L’odeur est juste paradisiaque.
    La petite mousse toute légère est parfaite pour ma peau, lave bien. J’ai fais essayer à ma mere et elle aussi adore et elle est parti s’en acheter un aussi ahahah Je re-commande vraiment. J’aime mieux celui ci que le dove. J’ai été chanceuse de pouvoir découvrir ce produit grâce à Chickadvisor, merci!!

May 03, 2019

Would try other sents!

I recieved this free in exchange for review. #gotitfree

Me and st.ives products have had a long love hate relationship so I wont lie when the opportunity came up I was excited to try.

This sent is a perfect pick me up for the mornings. Busy mornings if I forgot to moisturizer after my shower I didn't feel my skin tight or dry. Although did after a few uses.

I would like to try the other sents and would purchase this if I needed to buy a body wash.

May 02, 2019
    Gunma, Japan

Easy to use, smells amazing

Really really loved how great this scent is! Foam shower wash is such a great idea. The foam just melts into your skin. I will definitely purchase this in the future.

May 01, 2019

Forever a fan of St.Ives

Using the shower foam felt amazing on my skin. Not only did it thoroughly cleanse my body, it also left an amazing lingering scent to it as well. Although, I’m not a bug fan of the smell of citrus, this soap’s scent wasn’t heavy on my nose. The only downside is that I found that I needed a few more pumps of the foam compared to other body soaps I’ve used. I found the formula of the foam to be so soft and gentle, after I dried my myself my skin didn’t feel dry at all.