St. Ives Shower Foam Citrus Blend Reviews

Rise and Energize! Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Now cleanse and glow!

• Energizes & hydrates skin
  • Paraben free

April 19, 2019

Love it!

I’ve never tried shower foam before and this was a nice surprise!! The foam feels so luxurious and soft! It lathers so well while keeping my skin hydrated. The smell is amazingly refreshing. Overall it’s such a great product with great price.
    I received this #freeproduct for review purpose. #gotitfree

April 18, 2019

YUMMY SCENT!

I was recently chosen to test and review the St. Yves Citrus Blend for free! I can’t express how happy I was when I received this product perfectly wrapped in the mail from Chickadvisor! I have been using this product 4 times a week and I’m LOVING it! The smell is just to die for and on top of the smell the texture of the foam is heavenly; it makes my skin feel soft and revitalized with zero residue or dry sensations after I get out of the shower/bath. I was incredibly pleased as well with the size/quantity of the product, I was nervous I wouldn’t get a full sized product but this bottle is quite big, it should last me well over a month!! Thank you St. Yves and Chickadvisor for collabing! I’m loving this product and I’m loving my soft smooth skin! :D

April 17, 2019

love the scent

I got this as a sample from ChickAdvisor, and side note, it was so well packed (thank you!!). Used it once so far, and love the texture and scent of this product. The foaming effect makes it feel like you're have a quick bubble bath. Also compared to gels I like that it isn't sticky and washes off thoroughly. My friend told me she bought the Coconut and Orchid one, but doesn't love the smell of it. I LOVE the citrus blend. Definitely going to be my go-to shower soap:)

April 16, 2019

I just got this and i love It

So I was sampled this today and just tried it! It is so good and smells amazing it really work! I would definitely recommend this to use. It is also very lightweight.

Amaziiing

I had the chance to try this amazing Shower Foam by St.Ives and I am in love with it! First of all, the smell is incredible! Also, it made my skin really soft and the texture is really nice! I will try the other fragrances for sure!

J’adore

J'adore les nettoyant pour le corps St-Yves🌸 . Celui-ci sent vraiment l'été parfait pour le matin, c'est un petit boost pour bien commencé la journée, très vivifiant !! et il rend la peau très douce🍀🌱. On en a pas besoin de beaucoup, donc la bouteille (400 ml ) dur assez longtemps. Celui-ci n'est pas mon favorit, je préfère celui qui est fait avec le noix de coco 🥥 et l’orchidée PS: “ je l’ai déjà essayé chez mes parents ”, mais reste que je l'aime assez bien je vous le recommande si vous aimez les agrumes 🍊🍋 .
    Pc je l’ai reçu de la part de @chickadvisor merci

April 15, 2019

Ça sent super hyper bon

Aujourd'hui j'ai reçu le ST. Ives moussant melange d'arguments ça sent vachement bon. Je l'ai appliquer ce matin pour prendre ma douche c'était moussant avec une super belle odeur. C'est sur que je vais l'acheter et je vais le recommander a mes amies jusqu'a maintenant c'est la plus belle odeur que j'ai sentie. Merci chickadvisor

April 06, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Buying this again

This product has a Lovely scent. It is Non irritating to my sensitive skin. I love shower products and this has become one of my very favourites. Love it.

April 05, 2019

Amazing

It is such a nice change from the usual foaming and soaps because it's so different..the foam seams softer and fluffier. U get more produc with only one pump... and the smell is amazing.. so fresh.. not too powerful. Just right. I'll buy it again and again .

April 03, 2019

I would definitely buy this product again!!

The quality is execellent, really loved everything about it!! Also, the smell was super great. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family!!