St. Ives Shower Foam Coconut & Orchid Reviews

Treat yourself! Amp up shower time with this light, airy foam made with 100% naturally sourced extracts. Now cleanse and glow!

• Softens & hydrates skin
  • Paraben free

Try the whole line of St. Ives Shower Foams: Citrus Blend and Oatmeal & Shea Butter

May 17, 2019

Odeur délicieuse!

Superbe produit et très peu dispendieux. L'odeur de noix de coco est juste sublime et n'est pas trop forte. Le produit est liquide dans la bouteille et sort en mousse super légère. Génial, surtout pour le prix!

May 14, 2019

yummy

smells amazing and does the job it says. it cleans well and my guests enjoy it as well. i will probably stock up on these becuase i love the scent!!!!

May 06, 2019

J’aime!

J’aime bien cette mousse nettoyante. Elle sent bonne et la texture est agréable sur la peau. Le format de la bouteille est assez grand aussi ce qui permet de l’utiliser assez longtemps. Bon produit! Je recommande.

May 06, 2019

AMAZING!

This product surprised me! I don’t normally like foam cleansers but this one is so good, the smell of this foam is to die for and I just can’t get enough when I’m showering. If you love a Hawaiian coconut scent this product is definitely for you! It only takes about two-three pumps to cover my entire body and I have noticed it is hydrating my skin as well:) overall would definitely recommend

May 05, 2019

i love this product

The coconut and orchid shower foam is by far my favourite, i love the texture and the smell is fantastic! Love the way it leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth. I woudl defenitly recomment this product to my friends and followers.

St. Ives vs Olay shower foam

For reference for a similar product on the market, I have used a full can of the Olay Foaming Whip Body Wash, and would recommend the St. Ives over the Olay. St. Ives shower foam comes in a large bottle so good value for a drugstore product. I don't like how strongly scented it is -- scent is important to me in my body products and while I don't mind strong scents this one was over the top. I might also be biased because I dislike coconut scents and I received the coconut & orchid variety for testing. Foam itself is smooth and velvety, rich and thick, swipes away cleanly and passes over skin easily. Feels more rich than the Olay. Packaging seems recyclable, sturdy, and mold resistant. I like shower foams because they seem to have more density and presence than most shower gels. I would consider purchasing this line in other scents if I liked them.

does moisturize your skin

I really love the St.Ives brand because it truly does moisturize your skin. I've tried multiple brands and they don't even come close. It has a light scent, suds easily on a sponge, and spreads smoothly when using. this is a great product for kids that need to conserve, use to much and have smaller bodies than adults.Secondly this product has a extremely attractive smell.

May 03, 2019

New addition to my shower routine!

Love the St. Ives Shower Foam in Coconut and Orchid! It is so light and airy and feels great on my skin! It has a very light coconut scent but this works for me as I don't like heavy scents! It works great on my sensitive skin and leaves my skin feeling moisturized! #gotitfree

May 02, 2019

SMELLS LIKE SUMMER

This product smells so good, it reminds me of summer and the hot sun on a vacation. I thought it wouldn't be as thick and creamy when its lathered as my preferred body washes but surpassed my expectations

May 01, 2019

A tropical shower experience

This shower foam is really lovely. The smell is incredible – although it's labelled coconut orchid, it smells exactly like a sunscreen my mom used on me when I was a kid, so it brings back good memories. Performance-wise, it gets the job done. Why the 4-star rating? It claims to be moisturizing/softening, but it rinses clean, so I don't find it is.