Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Reviews
#21 in Coffee

January 14, 2016

This is my go drinks year round at Starbucks. However, I do have to modify it is order to enjoy it. The standard caramel macchiato is simply too sweet! Between the vanilla syrup and caramel drizzle it's just too much sugar. My ultimate macchiato is half sweet and light caramel drizzle. And on days when I need a little extra I'll get a triple grande but then I'll either go with skim milk or normal dizzle to balance out the sweetness.

This drinks is definitely not for everyone. I do have a moderate sweet tooth so I enjoy it. Unfortunately, likely any drink at Starbucks it's expensive for a cup of coffee.

December 02, 2015

This is my go to beverage at Starbucks. I always get it made with skim milk (not to cut calories). I find it makes the beverage a little less rich. This beverage is my favourite indulgence! It's not too sweet and it never disappoints.

October 22, 2015

I tried this for the first time and it is soooo good ! The caramel adds a nice touch to the macchiato . The only thing I found tho is it is very sweet ! I have a sweet tooth but by the end of my grande drink I just couldn't bare all that sugar.

October 07, 2015

I love these. Super tasty hot or cold. When made well can be a real treat.

0.7/5

October 03, 2015

The caramel syrup in this drink is so sweet that it over powers the drink.. Not a big fan!

October 03, 2015

Tall, Soy, Caramel Macchiato please! this is my drink. Literally the best hot beverage out there - you PSL fans need to learn about the magic of a Caramel Macchiato.

September 24, 2015

By far one of my favourite coffee drinks. It def. hides the flavour of the shots of espresso, so if you enjoy strong taste of coffee, this might not be the right choice for you or you could possible ask for just one flavour shot.

I love this drink cold or hot and def. hits my caffeine and sweetness crave.

September 23, 2015

Hand's down my favourite coffee drink, hot or iced. Yum!!!

2.2/5

August 07, 2015

STARBUCKS CARAMEL MACCHIATO;

I prefer the frappuccino to the macchiato.
    The macchiato is too sweet when it comes to caramel flavour.
    It is good coffee, but with the amount of sweetener and caramel taste it gets over powered and not enjoyable.

Hard to finish even a tall size of this macchiato without grabbing water to mask the sweetness

June 01, 2015

My Favorite drink from starbucks! Good hot or cold. Even tastes good in the low fat!