Starbucks Caramel Macchiato Reviews
#21 in Coffee

May 27, 2015

I really like this drink, but I do prefer it iced rather than hot. It can be really bitter when it is hot.

May 11, 2015

This is the best caramel macchiato I have ever had! Its pricey but a very nice treat!

April 01, 2015

Super sweet and highly caloric, but gets the blood pumping, and wakes me the hell up

April 01, 2015

My go-to for those under-caffeinated days. Extra drizzle on top when I need something sweet. I love Starbucks espresso, and this drink never, ever fails me. The bottom of the cup is also especially delicious!

2.3/5

April 01, 2015

I honestly don't get what the hype is about these drinks, it tasted kind of bland and watered down to me. Maybe I'll try it again, maybe the starbucks I went to didn't make it properly.

March 14, 2015

I love getting this drink from Starbuck's! It's got the nice vanilla bean flavour from the latte, and the caramel drizzle on top just makes it!

March 09, 2015

It's good but has a bit of a bitter after taste. I find some places make it better than others.

March 09, 2015

It's my fav drink at Starbucks. I order 9 out of 10 times I am there. I usually order it 1/2 sweet. it's a great drink that I can't live without!

February 19, 2015

My favourite coffee drink from Starbucks. Great and tasty treat that I have occasionally. I love it! It's the caramel and coffee mix that works for me. Yummy!

February 02, 2015

My favourite Starbucks drink. Perfect for the morning, or if you are needing a caffeine boost as this thing has got it!