Starbuck's Coffee French Roast

Starbuck's Coffee French Roast Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 613 in Coffee

May 15, 2017

One of my favorite flavors of Starbuck's coffee. It is medium roast - not too light, not too dark.
    The package comes hermetically sealed for freshness.
    I recommend it
    Good value for the price.

May 09, 2017

It is a good product and worth the price. I am picky when it comes to coffee. I need to have a good quality roast and this for sure is one. I for sure buy this on a regular basis.

April 13, 2017

I love the dark rich flavor of this roast. I don't need to use a ton of beans to produce a bold coffee. I love that I can buy these beans at Costco as well. Grind them up at home for a fresh, delicious cup of coffee.

March 17, 2017

Love this flavour! Tastes especially good in French Press! Bold, dark, and delicious. Makes for a great start to the morning or a good mid-afternoon pick me up. I actually prefer to take this particular coffee black to having it with milk (or in my case, frothed Almond Milk).

March 17, 2017

A great pick me up drink, I love coffee and I have to have a cup when I first wake up in the morning. it helps me to get my day started, and this starbuck's French roast taste so good it perfect black or sweeten. goes great with dessert.

January 05, 2017

I use a coffee grinder and a french press, I believe this to be the best method to enjoy coffee if you are not a jump out of bed and leave for work without at least a coffee and some me time. Every cup is enjoyed and savored until the last drop. I would imagine this to be a sign of a great cup of coffee.

May 17, 2015

I am loving this coffee, my sister gave me a package of it this week and I have really enjoyed drinking it in the morning. It picks me up right away with it's beautiful dark flavour and wakes up my every sense. I love the quality that Starbuck's puts into their coffee beans.

KimberB added a new review for
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread

sojeles added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Ellimay has posted in the forum topic
    Needing some work done