Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino Reviews
#152 in Fast Food

July 31, 2021

Love Strabucks

I’m a fan of cold coffee frappucinos. I love all frap flavours at starbucks but this one is one of my favorites! It is smooth creamy drink with some tiny tasty chocolate chips in it. Love the combination.

2.3/5

March 31, 2018

Save the carolies

The JAVA CHIP FRAPPUCCINO from Starbucks just isn't for me. I find it really heavy and filling, it's more of a meal (And dessert) than it is a drink. Especially when topped with whipped cream. I also find the prices to be insanely high and I am not a fan of their cups. It's 2018 - by now there should have been a recyclable cup made from already recycled materials, regardless if you order a cold or hot drink. Also.. get rid of the plastic straws. With how many drinks are consumed a day from Starbucks, this problem is HUGE, and they are well aware of it. Come on Starbucks! Step it up!

August 07, 2017

Creamy goodness

I really enjoy treating myself to this frappuccino. It is creamy and has just the right amount of chocolate in it.
    The only complaints I have about it are the price, which is kind of expensive, and the chocolate chips themselves. They are quite hard, so you need to chew them before you swallow them which is kind of annoying.
    Other than that, this drink is a good treat on a hot summer day!

August 07, 2017

Mon préféré

Ce frappuccino est tout simplement cochon. Il contient beaucoup de calories, mais pour les papilles gustatives, c'est de l'extase. Il a un bon gout de moka et contient des pépittes de chocolat. Moi je le préfère sans crème fouetter mais avec ou sans, c'est tout simplement divin comme brevage. C'est un peu dispendieux mais lorsque j'en ai la chance, je vais toujours m'en chercher un et je ne le regrette jamais (sauf pour mon poids!).

December 05, 2016

I get drinks like the java chip to stay away at work and the good think is it has caffeine and I love it because it's just a good pick me up.and even in cold days I still drink it.

July 26, 2016

Mmm this drink is one of my fav's from Starbucks. I just wish they were not so pricey! Honestly, $5 for a drink is a bit steep but sometimes you need to treat yourself. I try to avoid buying these drinks often though as they are very fattening and made with unhealthy ingredients.

July 26, 2016

This is a HUGE summer hit for my family. It's dessert in a cup and is extremely delicious and satisfying! I will often split one between my kids. They get a treat - but at least not as much sugar as in a full one. I would highly recommend this beverage to anyone that is looking for a sweet treat!

May 27, 2016

The summer has bearly started and I'm already addicted to this drink. It is the right amount of sweet without going overboard. It is a heavenly treat. That satisfies and cools down on any day! It's a bit on the pricey side but still a great treat.

May 27, 2016

I'm not really a fan of this flavor. I find it too sweet, and a little bit gritty. I much prefer the other items on the menu. This flavor just doesn't do it for me.

May 17, 2016

I know this is full of sugar but I have to say this one is soooo good and it is refreshing to have on a hot sumeer day. I usually stock up on them when they are on sale I throw them in my freezer.