Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 652 in Coffee

May 14, 2017

This is the original Pumpkin Spice Latte - I have been enjoying these every fall for years. In university we used to grab these to keep ourselves caffeinated during finals. Now, I treat myself (rarely- these are calorie bombs!) once or twice every fall.
    The pumpkin spice flavor is on point. I get mine with 2% milk which means they are rich and creamy. They are the perfect amount of sweet (though I have many friends that find them too sweet - I am a real sweet tooth!)
    If you like pumpkin spice, like coffee, and like lattes - you won't be disappointed with this one. A fall classic that I look forward to every single year. They are crazy expensive (around $6) so you couldn't drink them every day but they do make a wonderful fall Saturday morning treat.

April 14, 2017

It's not my favorite cappuccino, but it's pretty good. I'm not one of those people who go bonkers for PSL.. I bought one just because I wanted to see what the hype was about.

March 06, 2017

I love the pumpkin spice latte - every year it is a slight bit different which brings excitement! I wish they had it all year round. It's a great fall time beverage! I also love it in a frappucino form.

March 04, 2017

Lorsque l'automne arrive, je me précipite dans un starbucks pour savourer un bon grand Café latte à la citrouille épicé. C'est l'un de mes breuvages préféré lorsque j'y vais. Dommage que l'on peux seulement en boire à l'automne.

September 07, 2016

this is a latte that I look forward to enjoying all season long. The flavors of pumpkin, spices, cream and white chocolate are in perfect proportions

July 24, 2016

I feel like such a stereotypical white girl but I absolutely LOVE this drink! I love pumpkin flavoured everything and coffee, so it's perfect. This is my favourite drink in the fall and I'm so sad it's on a seasonal beverage as I would drink it all year long if I could. I also like buying the instant packets of this to make at home.. But freshly brewed in store is the best!

May 31, 2016

I sometimes wish the PSL were available all year round, but its probably best for my wallet and my waistline that it's not! I find the PSL a little too sweet (make sure to 1/2 or even 1/4 sweet it!!, sub for nonfat milk to cut the calories!). I try to only get this drink a handful of times every season.

April 23, 2016

This is a good latte, although I found that while I loved how it smelled so warm and comforting and cozy, I didn't find the taste all that spectacular. I honestly felt a bit disappointed in it after hearing everyone raving about it. I prefer other lattes from Starbucks far more.

April 23, 2016

Heaven! I have 2 a week through the fall months...this Pumpkin spice Latte makes me happy...if the price was less I would drink way more! I adore Starbucks and it's my guilty pleasure.

March 27, 2016

#Starbucks pumpkin spice latte is my wooo girls drink. I wait all year for this seasonal beverage. I know it is not healthy by any means but it is so very delicious. The prices at Starbucks are steeper than not as high end coffee shops but no more so than other of the same caliber. This beverage is priced similar to regular blends. I love all things pumpkin spice! I will buy this again and recccomend.

What's Your Favorite?