Prestige Item
stila HUGE™ Extreme Lash Mascara Reviews

Good - 0

March 03, 2017

This mascara seriously adds some drama to your eyes! I have relatively light eyelashes, so the dark colour of this mascara makes them much more noticeable. I find the brush very similar to the Too Faced Better than Sex mascara, which is also a great product.

February 27, 2017

I love this mascara and it would be my favorite if the product would smudge on my eyelids. I have a set of deep eyes and very very long lashes. It is very hard to avoid my eyelashes to touch my upper eyelids which end up smudging the mascara after a few hours.

July 09, 2016

This mascara slides on, no clumping, no flaking, no problems! I LOVE IT!!!!! I can't imagine using any other mascara after using Stila. If you love thick, long lashes that will makes you throw away any fake lashes.It glides on smoothly, drys quickly if you want to add layers and just keeps making my lashes bigger and better. The choice is yours, want casual, 1 coat, want dazzle, just add a few more coats. Perfect!!