4.1/5
Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection Reviews
Ranked #28 in Laundry Care

June 28, 2017

J ai adorer

Normalement quand ce n est pas du tide je plaque. Mais j ai fait l essaie et j ai adorer
    . Plus besoins d attendre les speciaux du detergent tide.!!!

June 12, 2017

These packs are my new favorite laundry detergent. They dissolve well in cold water, Leave my clothes clean and smelling great. The scent is not overly strong like some other detergents and they help to whiten and brighten. They also leave my laundry soft wirhout having to use a softener.

1.2/5

June 08, 2017

Ok so I got a two pack of these for free to test! Two loads of laundry and a couple things out of each load ruined! I have the front load washer and it said to throw it in the bottom of the drum and wash as usual. Well the plastic doesn't fully dissolve and it baked on a couple articles of clothing. There is no getting it off either I pulled on one and it ripped a hole in it, I have soaked and soaked to try to soften it but it is stuck on there permanently. So no I will not be using this ever again unless someone can tell me I did something wrong??

June 08, 2017

This product is great my laundry was was so bright and smelled awsome compared to other brands I would defiantly recommend to other users and family .

2.8/5

June 08, 2017

I was so excited to try this product, love the idea of not having to measure out laundry soap, and much less messy. I was however disappointed that the pods were sticking to many of my clothing items and i had to rewash them. I contacted sunlight and they stated best to be thrown in with the water before adding clothing.. unfortunately i have a front load washer and that isnt an option. So these just arent the pods for me. Would recommend to anyone with top load, i gave mine to my mom and she LOVES them.

May 27, 2017

I really like this product. I happen to receive a sample at Costco to try out and I used it right away. I usually purchase the Costco brand since i dont think it makes any difference. I like the smell and it seemed to be very effective with a couple of really stained items.

May 27, 2017

I did like how the Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pac made a fairly stained crib sheet look a lot better after just one wash. But I absolutely hate the smell of the "sparking breeze". It's horrendous and I hope it fades quickly. For that reason alone I would never buy this in the future.

A sample was provided in exchange for my review from Samplesource

May 26, 2017

I gave up on Sunlight because it doesn't wash my clothes properly but I thought I would give the pods a try. Same thing. It left clumpsnin my clothes and dirt was still present after a full
    Wash cycle.
    Not sure if it's the machine or the pods but I wasn't impressed. Hard pass for me.

May 22, 2017

I received a pac of the Sparkling Breeze scent detergent in my Samplesource box and just used it today. It definitely lived up to its claims to freshen and clean my sheets, but I didn't see any whitening effect so far. I would definitely give them another chance and continue using them if I could get a package at a good price. I didn't even use a high efficiency washer or hot water and the product still performed very well. I will definitely recommend these to friends and family and hope to purchase them in the future. I am going to compare them against an organic product, as I also recently received a sample of Honest brand detergent.

May 14, 2017

This is my first time trying Sunlight Powercore , the packets make doing laundry a little easier ,Great price. Smells fresh. Cleans as well as the expensive brands .