Sunlight 4-in-1 PowerCore Pacs Sparking Breeze Laundry Fabric Protection Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 291 in Laundry Care

May 22, 2017

I received a pac of the Sparkling Breeze scent detergent in my Samplesource box and just used it today. It definitely lived up to its claims to freshen and clean my sheets, but I didn't see any whitening effect so far. I would definitely give them another chance and continue using them if I could get a package at a good price. I didn't even use a high efficiency washer or hot water and the product still performed very well. I will definitely recommend these to friends and family and hope to purchase them in the future. I am going to compare them against an organic product, as I also recently received a sample of Honest brand detergent.

April 23, 2017

Love it! I had never used Sunlight for laundry before but will start now. Love the scent it left on my clothes. I love the convenience of the pac - so easy to use!

April 17, 2017

These looked very promising. I have a GE HE front load washer, and tried these with a load of colours as it says that it is very effective on colours. The pod itself did not deteriorate and it stained my clothing. I contacted the company two weeks ago regarding this issue and no response. I am to scared to try these again.

April 14, 2017

Tried this product and i was immediately satisfied. Clothes come out clean and smells really great.
    With just one pac, it can clean more than 20pcs++ of adult shirts.
    Price: good. Cheaper than most brands.
    Quality: great
    Packaging: great. Simple and reusable!

April 07, 2017

Easy to use and clothes come out smelling great! I love the convenience of these pacs. Found these on sale and what a great value. Small loads use one and full loads of laundry use two.

April 07, 2017

Great product, works well in our new front load set.
    Will definitely be buying more!

April 03, 2017

love this product.works really good smells awesome.washes clothes great .its very easy to use just toss it in the washer no mess no spills.its great saves time and good prices too

March 14, 2017

My laundry was CLEAN!, the pod sdisolved completely and smelled wonderful! No static cling either! So easy to use and store! Also did not irritate my skin.

March 13, 2017

I love the scent - fresh but not over powering. Does a great job getting stains out of the kids clothes. Easy to use and no need to measure or add stain remover.

January 28, 2017

I've gotten these Power Core laundry detergent a few times now and I am always super happy with them. They are great value for the money and easy to find at my local store. The clothes smell fresh and come out clean

ElaineDraws has posted in the forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

jessica_rafuse3 has posted in the forum topic
    The Keepers

carlyporteous added a new review for
    Bounce Dryer Sheets

carlyporteous has started a new forum topic
    IPSY

drayatamieko has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?