Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

July 30, 2021

Stands the test of time

Sunlight dish detergent has always been a favorite of mine. It's great on greasey dishes and rinses well. The fresh lemon scent is the classic smell of clean dishes.

July 29, 2021

Old time favorite

Since I was a child I always remember seeing sunlight in the house. I have lots of great memories from helping learn how to do dishes making bubbles and even use soap for a slip and slide, trusted product been using it for 30 years will continue to use it.

July 24, 2021

Smell good

Sunlight dish soap smell so nice,and cleans the dishes really well.. never had a problem with this soap.. I try to make this product my go to when I go shopping a d need dish soap .. it's worth the money to get..if u are looking for a brand to try out , try this dish soap I don't think u will be sorry u bought it..

April 24, 2021

Excellent produit

Je lave ma vaisselle avec ce détergent depuis des lunes. Souvent en spécial. Parfait pour une grande famille. Grand format disponible. Très bon pour la saleté tenace et les graisses.

April 23, 2021

My go-to

I pretty well only buy this dish detergent. It’s cheap, effective, and doesn’t irritate my skin. I also like the light lemon scent, as it just smells so traditionally clean, plus it doesn’t linger on the clean plates after drying like certain brands. This formula is great for soaking dishes as well, great for getting off hard to scrub gunk or grease. I’m sure I’ll keep buying this for many years to come.

April 18, 2021

Very good at cleaning tough stains

I would buy this product again and again. The lemon scent is very good and makes the dish feel newer. It is very refreshing and comes at an affordable price.

March 17, 2021

I love using sunlight

I love using sunlight dish soap it has the most amazing smell that anyone could ask for and it gets its job done who wants a dish soap that doesn't wash the dishes good?

January 25, 2021

Works well on grease

I would buy this product as it dissolves dirt on dishes without leaving already feel. Best to use rubber gloves as it is not for sensitive skin. I would buy again.

November 10, 2020

#1 Dish Soap

This product is my favorite. It smells nice and is great for doing the dishes, wiping the counters/any high touch areas, windows and it's great for washing your hands. Way better then store brands!

October 23, 2020

Multi-use

I like using this as a dish soap, but have also found it works great mixed with olive oil to clean make-up brushes. This is a very reliable cleaner that offers a clean scent.