Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

January 14, 2018

Sunlight dish soap

Love this product nice refreshing lemon scent lots of bubbles great cleaning power leave your dishes sparkling clean gets all grease off and leaves your hands soft after each use

October 15, 2017

I remember my Mom using this and swearing by it...

And here I am, 24 years of age, and still using it even though I’ve been on my own for 8 years. I use it for my hands, my stains, my housecleaning, car cleaning, and most of all, heavy grease cutting needs. Something about the chemistry of this dish soap just seems to be an all around remedy for cutting through tough greasy anything. It’s typically one of the lower costing of all the high end name brands on the shelf, too, which is a plus for my frugal self. Use it everyday and probably will until the day I no longer wash!

September 11, 2017

Great product

Sunlight Dish washing Detergent is a great product that gets my dishes clean it's hard on grease and baked on foods it's very effective and I always buy it when it's on sale for at a good price

June 06, 2017

My favorite dish soap. Sunlight cuts through grease and always gets dishes squeaky clean. I don't like buying any other dishsoap. Definitely good value.

May 30, 2017

I personally prefer dawn dish soap but I'm also a bargain hunter and sunlight dish soap is always on sale ! I dislike how they only come in a few smells and that the soap ry drys out my hands I prefer a dish soap with a somthing added to help with moisture.

May 29, 2017

It's great for the price point but not the best dish soap out there if you are picky about dish soap quality. I use this at my office because people pour dish soap like they pour salad dressing (the more the better !), so we never stock the more expensive kind. It's a classic dish soap, it cleans and it works. I just personally prefer ones that only requires a small amount to get lots of cleaning power when I do the dishes at home.

2.7/5

May 29, 2017

Sunlight is really popular and we always used it in my household growing up. I recently purchased a bottle for my own house as it was cheap. Well that's exactly what it is.. cheap. What you save in the price you will pay for in water bills because you have to change the water frequently. The suds do not last. If you are doing pits and pans it doesn't cut through the grease and the bubbles are gone after 2 pots. It's also harsh on the skin. Makes my hands very dry.
    It's not worth the small price tag after factoring in the water and the amount of the product you have to use

May 25, 2017

Classic product.. very good, does its job plain and simple. I love the clean yellow look of this product. It cleans oil, grease and everything off my dishes with no fuss. Lemon scent is refreshing and my go to no matter what new scents they push out.

May 23, 2017

This has been my go to dishwashing soap for many years. I love this stuff..it works really well and a little goes a long way. Very effective in getting dirty dishes clean.

2.7/5

May 20, 2017

I have always used dawn dish soap but the grocery store I shop at has suddenly stopped carrying it and I had to try sunlight and I was pretty disappointed my dishes felt greasy it I had to add more then when I was done my hands were so dry. I would not recommend.