Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 173 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

June 06, 2017

My favorite dish soap. Sunlight cuts through grease and always gets dishes squeaky clean. I don't like buying any other dishsoap. Definitely good value.

May 30, 2017

I personally prefer dawn dish soap but I'm also a bargain hunter and sunlight dish soap is always on sale ! I dislike how they only come in a few smells and that the soap ry drys out my hands I prefer a dish soap with a somthing added to help with moisture.

May 29, 2017

It's great for the price point but not the best dish soap out there if you are picky about dish soap quality. I use this at my office because people pour dish soap like they pour salad dressing (the more the better !), so we never stock the more expensive kind. It's a classic dish soap, it cleans and it works. I just personally prefer ones that only requires a small amount to get lots of cleaning power when I do the dishes at home.

May 25, 2017

Classic product.. very good, does its job plain and simple. I love the clean yellow look of this product. It cleans oil, grease and everything off my dishes with no fuss. Lemon scent is refreshing and my go to no matter what new scents they push out.

May 23, 2017

This has been my go to dishwashing soap for many years. I love this stuff..it works really well and a little goes a long way. Very effective in getting dirty dishes clean.

2.7/5

May 20, 2017

I have always used dawn dish soap but the grocery store I shop at has suddenly stopped carrying it and I had to try sunlight and I was pretty disappointed my dishes felt greasy it I had to add more then when I was done my hands were so dry. I would not recommend.

May 16, 2017

Sunlight dish soap is a great soap to use. It makes all my dishes nice and shiny, I use it daily. It also is gentle on my hands, I don't like soaps that are too rough on my hands.

May 15, 2017

I like Sunlight because of its effective cleaning abilities. I love a lemon scent, so that's just a bonus to me. The scent is also not over powering like a lot of detergents.. p

May 05, 2017

Nice, light Lemon scent; just a pea size of this creamy Dishsoap goes along ways and is really bubbly. Works tough grease and all natural brand. Great stuff and good price, especially on Sale. Great stuff!

May 05, 2017

I think that it goes without saying that this is a classic brand almost everyone can say that they have tried. Its thick and coats the dishes well if you want to do a good soaking and the smell is great.

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns