Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

4.5/5
84% OF CHICKS DIG IT
74 reviews
Ranked #7 out of 151 in Kitchen Cleaning Products

    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 22, 2017

    This is a really good strong dish soap, it works really well and it is good to use for shampoo if your trying to get some of the Iron out of your hair.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 22, 2017

    Works very well to well lol I'm allergic to something in this dish soap I itch and my poor hands burn and I get hives wish I didn't but I use this on my hard to clean items sometimes at my camp ,now I love the sunlight bar soap it's great for socks

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 14, 2017

    J'adore le savon à vaisselle sunlight! Il travaille et dégraisse bien la vaisselle. De plus il vient en plein de senteur différente. Nous l'avons adopter.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 01, 2017

    This gets rid of ALL the grease from dishes especially ones that were left out overnight. The fresh lemon scent also leaves your hands smelling nice and clean! You only need the tiniest bit of this for a whole sink full of dishes. Well done sunlight!

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    April 01, 2017

    I only buy Sunlight dish soap because it washes windows better than it cleans dishes for me. It also makes the best bubbles for kids.
    If you want to try out how clean your windows become with sunlight get a gallon bucket a squeegee and 2 drops of sunlight. its an amazing clean.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 18, 2017

    Ma marque De savon à vaisselle. Lave tres bien jai toujours vuent ma mère utiliser çe liquide à vaisselle donc pour moi c'était un premier choix je le recommande et je vais en racheter dans le futur

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    5/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 18, 2017

    J'aime vraiment ce produit... Il nettoie bien... il sent bon et déloge tout type de graisse...
    I really live this product... Smell good... Cheap cost...

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    4/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? You Betcha!
    March 10, 2017

    This is a great dish soap for multiple things, not just dishes. I have also used it to keep bugs out of my home. It has a nice lemon scent to it, doesn't dry out my hands and does not leave a greasy residue on my dishes.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 07, 2017

    Même s'il n'est pas dispendieux du tout, je suis désolée de dire que je n'aime vraiment pas le savon à vaisselle Sunlight au citron.
    Il existe tellement de savons que je ne peux pas comprendre que cette fragrances à odeur chimique de citron n'ait pas évoluée au fil des années. Le même savon jaune fluo à odeur de citron. Je naime pas la mousse qui disparaît si rapidement. Désolée mais avec tout le choix qui s'offre à nous je ne recommande pas ce produit.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam
    3/5
    Value

    Quality

    Effectiveness

    Recommended? Fugheddaboutit!
    March 07, 2017

    Not my go to dishwashing soap. I do not find the smell has changed over the years. Fragrances have come a long way, but this one stays the same. The suds disappear quicker than others. Well it may cost less than some others, you have to use a lot more of it to get the same results.

    Flag as Spam Flag as Spam

    These reviews are the subjective opinions of ChickAdvisor members and not of ChickAdvisor Inc.