Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

January 14, 2019

This is my favorite dish soap very little needed

This product is my favorite of dish soap very economical only need a few drops . Does a good job cleaning dishes no soapy residue . Very gentle on the hands nice lemon fresh scent a product you can rely on.

January 12, 2019

Cleans and cuts on grease. Super clean

Ive usex Sunlight dishsoap for years and love my clean dishes and their shine. It works tough on grease and i recommend it . i will stick to my dishsoap.

January 02, 2019

Not my favourite

I didn't really like this dish soap, I found that it did the job but it dried out my skin and the bubbles didn't last long. I don't think that I will be purchasing this dish soap again.

December 26, 2018

Awesome and best

Leaves the utensils dirt free and clean easy to use and has a good fragrance it is one of the best products i have come across nothing like this will recommend it to friends.

December 19, 2018

I love this dish soap!

This is now my go to dish soap. It visibly attacks grease on contact! I use it to take grease out of clothes as well. And it smells so fresh. And it last forever.

October 16, 2018

The best dish soap ever

I have been purchasing Sunlight soap as far as I remember it has the best quality and does the job I recommend I wash my dishes by hand and it give it the shine it need perfect I love it and recommend it to everyone

October 16, 2018

Brighten my dishes

This dish soup is incredible, the fresh lemon scent lingering through my kitchen after doing dishes is so calming. It fights grease easily, and feels great for hand washing too!

September 21, 2018

not as good as I thought it was

I always thought this was a great product as my Mom used it and it has been around for ages. It is effective if you have soft water. i live in an area with naturally very hard water and many minerals . I have a water softener so the product is effective but when i use it in homes where there is no water softener you are required to frequently add more soap to the dish water. Use too much product. There are other products that work better with hard water

September 17, 2018

Ce savon était meilleur il y a quelques années

Avant, j'achetais toujours la marque Sunlight pour mon savon à vaisselle, mais depuis quelques années, il ne nettoie plus aussi bien, n'enlève plus aussi bien la graisse. Il fait beaucoup de mousse mais a perdu beaucoup de qualité

August 27, 2018

There's a reason why it's been around this long!

Used this growing up and it's still alive and kicking! Love it! Grease and dirt away in seconds. Wish I could find their laundry detergent as I've used that too and it's great! Five thumbs up! Solid product!