Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

1.0/5

April 27, 2017

I hated this soap. I hate the smell of it and the way it cleans your dishes.
    Overall it was not worth it, there are other kinds even palmolive cleans better
    this brand doesn't leave a nice clean sparkel on the dishes or suds in the sink

0.5/5

March 28, 2016

I don't like this dish soap. It is strong smelling and it leaves the dishes greasy and it doesn't make much bubbles either. I rather other kinds does such a better job.

0.7/5

January 28, 2016

Im not a fan of this. It does clean dishes but I found it doesn't don't foam up completely in the water, it made the water fees it slimey. Dried my skin as well.

0.8/5

January 05, 2016

I don't like this dish soap,it doesn't sud up like other brands seems watered down and the smell makes me gag

0.8/5

November 30, 2015

I don't like this dish soap, it doesn't work on anything greasy and also I just can't bare the smell of the soap, it smells too strong.

0.5/5

September 04, 2015

Worst dish soap ever. The moment I put even non greasy items in it loses all bubbles and doesn't work.