Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

October 17, 2020

one of my favorites!

this is my go-to brand! love the clean, love the scent, love the grease-fighting. even though I try and like other brands, this is tried and true for me!

April 18, 2020

My favourite dish soap

This is my favourite dish soap ever! I love have sudsy it is and how well it cleans. I love the fresh lemon scent also. I’mnot sure why they changed the bottle’s plastic recently, but it doesn’t change the fact that it’s one of the best dish soaps out there :) Sunlight Dish Sunlight Lemon Fresh Liquid Detergent

March 30, 2020

Amazing Dish Soap

I love this dish soap so much it’s the only one I buy to wash my dishes with. It smells so clean and fresh with the lemon fresh smell and it really does fight grease. It makes my dishes sparkle and I definitely would recommend this dish soap :)

January 08, 2020

I always buy this product!!

I always buy sunlight dish soap. You can't beat the price and it always gets the grease out of my dishes. I also use it when I do extra cleaning, ex. washing my kitchen cupboards. I put a bit in an empty ice-cream pail full of warm water, and my cupboards are clean and smell nice and clean. I love that the scent isn't too strong, but has a nice light scent.

December 22, 2019

Works every time

This detergent works in any type of water, whether you have a lot of minerals, hard/soft water. Always lots of suds. Great product that always cleans to my satisfaction

December 13, 2019

Love it

By far the best soap for cutting grease! Very effective and keeps your hands nice and soft as well. I would highly reccomend it to anyone who is using anything but.

December 06, 2019

The smell of clean

Sunlight is the strongest dish soap I have found on the market. It's degreasers work like a charm on greasy pans and oil stains on laundry. The classic lemon scent makes washing dishes a pleasure. And unlike other detergents it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.

November 29, 2019

Works for me!!!

I worked on the oil rigs for years and this is what I would use to clean my hands and my hair! I have blonde hair and black oil in it daily was horrible.. But thankfully to sunlight dish soap I was able to get rid of the oil! The soap also worked as a hair lightner, and stripped your hair of all the products built up. Also works great on dishes leaving no grease behind.

November 26, 2019

Sunlight soap is the best !

I have used sunlight soap my entire life. I am 54 so that's saying something. The quality of the cleaning power has no competition. Sunlight cuts through grease and grime. I use it in the kitchen. I use it to scrub out the horse water troughs at the barn. I use it to remove stains on my clothing. I use it for washing the ceramic tiles on the floor. I will always use sunlight soap

November 21, 2019

excellent!I have been using this for years

I have been using this for years, except for a few months when they were having supply issues and it wasn't available. I tried many others and nothing came close. A little goes a long way and it smells heavenly. Great for dishes and hand washing clothes.