Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

July 24, 2019

Gives shiny finish to dishes

Sunlight dish soap is a great brand if you wash your dishes by hand like me it has a Lemon scent is great to clean dishes with oil or food stains also great for dishes

June 26, 2019

Great for grease!

I started using sunlight because i was recommended for cutting grease off of dishes. I use a lot of plastic for food storage and packed lunches, so finding a product to help keep them clean was important. I now love using Sunlight soap for all my dish washing.

May 23, 2019

Deep Cleaner

This product has been always around me growing up. I have used others and found that it has dried my hands out where as sunlight hasn't, not to mention I find it cuts the grease best

May 15, 2019

The best dish soap!!!

I bought this for the first time when going on a camping trip because it came in a mini bottle size that was perfect. Little did I know that 18 years later I would still be using this dish soap, I was hooked instantly! It was strong enough to get all the grease off, doesn't leave any residue, smells fresh and clean while I'm washing the dishes and isn't overly rough on my skin. I am a loyal customer for life, I highly recommend everyone try it!

May 15, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My Choice

I have used Sunlight forever & have tried others but they don't compare to my old standby. I do a lot of cooking & Sunlight fits all my needs for getting everything clean.

April 06, 2019

Fait le travail qu'il a à faire!

J'utilise ce savon pour laver ma vaisselle depuis longtemps. Ça en est un qui lave vraiment, bonne qualité. La vaisselle est toute propre quand on a fini avec et il est aussi très doux pour les mains.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

use this product lots

I definitely am faithful to this product-have used it for years. things come real clean, smell fresh, easy on the hands. I would purchase this item over and over.

April 03, 2019

Awesome!

I use this when washing windows. It is the only dish soap that I use for this as it does the best job. Streak free every time! Not too sudsy and keeps working well even when the water has cooled.

April 02, 2019

Awesome

Sunlight dish liquid is great because it washes my dishes clean and the scent is mild and pleasant. It does not leave any after scent ( or residue ) on the dishes unlike some other I’ve used in the past. Definitely one of my favourites.

April 02, 2019

Accomplit son travail

J'aime bien ce produit. Ça fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise et je reste toujours satisfaite. Il vient souvent en spéciale, donc pour son prix, je trouve qu'il accomplit son travail.