Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

3.2/5

April 02, 2019

Decent quality dish soap

This is a good budget soap, smells like fresh lemon. I usually prefer the more concentrated varieties of soap detergent due to their higher effectiveness, however this is a good soap to use while going camping etc.

March 05, 2019

dish soap works just fine

The dish soap works just fine with my soap dispenser and seems to do the job. The price is cheap and I don't think I'll be running out of soap anytime soon. Although not an issue with the soap itself, the packaging did leak inside the box and the bottles ended up covered in soap. Didn't seem to lose any meaningful amount to this though.

January 24, 2019

I would purchase this product again.

Love the lemon scent and love that it cuts through grease! Doesn't leave the dishes feeling greasy at all! It also works great on my husbands hands after work to clean off the oil and grease!

March 14, 2018

Great for other uses.

I don't use sunlight for doing dishes. But it's great for other things. I use it in a 90% water and 10% sunlight soap in a spray bottle to kill gnats on plants. It works great for that. Also for cleaning greasy cupboards, things like that. The scent is nice and works really well for a lot of other things than dishes. I always have a bottle under the sink.

March 05, 2018

Cleans well

I was suggested sunlight by a friend. I tried it out. It’s geeat for greasy dishes. Also for kids plastic plates and cups. I did find it makes my hands dry. I need to wear gloves to prevent that.

May 30, 2017

I personally prefer dawn dish soap but I'm also a bargain hunter and sunlight dish soap is always on sale ! I dislike how they only come in a few smells and that the soap ry drys out my hands I prefer a dish soap with a somthing added to help with moisture.

May 29, 2017

It's great for the price point but not the best dish soap out there if you are picky about dish soap quality. I use this at my office because people pour dish soap like they pour salad dressing (the more the better !), so we never stock the more expensive kind. It's a classic dish soap, it cleans and it works. I just personally prefer ones that only requires a small amount to get lots of cleaning power when I do the dishes at home.

April 29, 2017

I used this product before pregnancy. This is a really strong dish soap and works very well but poor my hands, they were always very dry after this soap

April 27, 2017

I love Sunlight's delicate scent but tough on grease. I like the regular lemon scent rather than the other scents. I am always waiting for any deals or promos coming so I can stock up.

April 06, 2017

Sunlight dish soap has always been and always will be our go to dish soap ; it works great on grease and dirty dishes ; the price is always great !! It may not claim anything fancy or have a lot of scents but is economical and works superior to anything else I've used