Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

1.8/5

February 23, 2019

Wish it washed

First it doesn't bubble nor does it clean my dishes. Pretty bummed. It's like they added too much water to their bottles already. It seems that what used to be excellent products have gone really cheap in their creations as the years gone by

February 21, 2019

worth the price

This is the best dish soap for the price. While other soaps have higher prices for their products, the best soap in Sunlight. It has a bubbles that last and cleans great.

February 20, 2019

Best dish soap ever

This is the only dish soap that does such a great job. Makes doing dishes so much easier. Cleans great and smells good too. Really gets rid of tough stuck on gunk.

February 15, 2019

the best

Well other dish soaps are all smelling good and stuff. THIS is my go to dish soap it cleans the dishes the best to me. And the fact that it has been around for so long means something. The smell is just simple lemon but you know you have clean dishes when using this soap

January 24, 2019

I would purchase this product again.

Love the lemon scent and love that it cuts through grease! Doesn't leave the dishes feeling greasy at all! It also works great on my husbands hands after work to clean off the oil and grease!

January 14, 2019

This is my favorite dish soap very little needed

This product is my favorite of dish soap very economical only need a few drops . Does a good job cleaning dishes no soapy residue . Very gentle on the hands nice lemon fresh scent a product you can rely on.

January 12, 2019

Cleans and cuts on grease. Super clean

Ive usex Sunlight dishsoap for years and love my clean dishes and their shine. It works tough on grease and i recommend it . i will stick to my dishsoap.

2.7/5

January 02, 2019

Not my favourite

I didn't really like this dish soap, I found that it did the job but it dried out my skin and the bubbles didn't last long. I don't think that I will be purchasing this dish soap again.

December 26, 2018

Awesome and best

Leaves the utensils dirt free and clean easy to use and has a good fragrance it is one of the best products i have come across nothing like this will recommend it to friends.

December 19, 2018

I love this dish soap!

This is now my go to dish soap. It visibly attacks grease on contact! I use it to take grease out of clothes as well. And it smells so fresh. And it last forever.