Sunlight Dish Soap Reviews

May 23, 2019

Deep Cleaner

This product has been always around me growing up. I have used others and found that it has dried my hands out where as sunlight hasn't, not to mention I find it cuts the grease best

The best dish soap!!!

I bought this for the first time when going on a camping trip because it came in a mini bottle size that was perfect. Little did I know that 18 years later I would still be using this dish soap, I was hooked instantly! It was strong enough to get all the grease off, doesn't leave any residue, smells fresh and clean while I'm washing the dishes and isn't overly rough on my skin. I am a loyal customer for life, I highly recommend everyone try it!

Saskatchewan, Canada

My Choice

I have used Sunlight forever & have tried others but they don't compare to my old standby. I do a lot of cooking & Sunlight fits all my needs for getting everything clean.

2.0/5

Not for me

I do not like this dish soap, it is cheaper then the leading brand, but, have to say, you get what you pay for. I ended up using twice as much as I normally would hoping suds would last, so really it cost more because you have to use more. Will not buy again.

April 06, 2019

Fait le travail qu'il a à faire!

J'utilise ce savon pour laver ma vaisselle depuis longtemps. Ça en est un qui lave vraiment, bonne qualité. La vaisselle est toute propre quand on a fini avec et il est aussi très doux pour les mains.

April 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

use this product lots

I definitely am faithful to this product-have used it for years. things come real clean, smell fresh, easy on the hands. I would purchase this item over and over.

April 03, 2019

Awesome!

I use this when washing windows. It is the only dish soap that I use for this as it does the best job. Streak free every time! Not too sudsy and keeps working well even when the water has cooled.

Awesome

Sunlight dish liquid is great because it washes my dishes clean and the scent is mild and pleasant. It does not leave any after scent ( or residue ) on the dishes unlike some other I’ve used in the past. Definitely one of my favourites.

Accomplit son travail

J'aime bien ce produit. Ça fait plusieurs années que je l'utilise et je reste toujours satisfaite. Il vient souvent en spéciale, donc pour son prix, je trouve qu'il accomplit son travail.

3.2/5

Decent quality dish soap

This is a good budget soap, smells like fresh lemon. I usually prefer the more concentrated varieties of soap detergent due to their higher effectiveness, however this is a good soap to use while going camping etc.