Swiffer Duster Extender

Swiffer Duster Extender Reviews

Ranked #280 out of 416 in Household Cleaning Products

May 29, 2017

The Swiffer Duster Extender has made my cleaning routine a lot easier! I used to have to use a stool or chair to dust the hard to reach places with the regular Swiffer Duster, but the Swiffer Duster Extender has changed that! It works just as well, and it adjusts to different angles. It is a must have and I highly recommend it!

May 08, 2017

I have trouble bending over and being able to extend the duster is great, i will say honestly though that it does sometimes kick up some of the dust. It's very sturdy and is reasonably priced.

May 08, 2017

I really find the extender to be very useful and helpful my main reason is I am able to dust and get all the toys that have gotten under the couch and duct my ledges above doors and ceiling fans at only 5ft it is very helpful.

January 15, 2016

I use this at work and home and it the best thing! Cleaning high fans or signs in the window with ease

July 03, 2015

I use this weekly. It's great for a quick dusting without having to use furniture spray. I like I can reach my ceiling fans and other hard to get areas of my house.

June 08, 2015

These make cleaning things above your head possible without the use of a ladder, and it works great!

June 08, 2015

Very usefull for the upper things, i like it!!!!!!

April 23, 2015

I hate ladders. I hate heights. Thus when I need to get on one to dust the top of the window frame or the ceiling fan I cringe. Well no more! I love my swiffer duster extender, I no longer have to risk my life trying to climb up a death trap (aka ladder, yes I hate them that much) to get simple cleaning tasks done. Absolutely love this product and would not live without it!

November 23, 2014

If you have tall ceilings with ceiling fans this is a lifesaver. No more stacking items and precarious perching to try and dust, a simple multi-use stepladder and the Swiffer extender and you can use your fan again without choking on a dust cloud.

September 06, 2014

I love this! Makes dusting hard to reach areas so much easier. It does a really good job of picking up and holding a lot of dust