Taco Bell Fries Supreme Reviews
#105 in Fast Food

Good - 0

January 19, 2018

yummy

love taco bell and there fries supreme mexi fries don't come close. Cheese sauce dose not take fake, fries are fresh, and crispy, and they are not cheap with the toppings!

August 22, 2017

Yummy

I've gotta say that taco bell has uped there game. The fry supreme have been getting better as far as toppings. Lots of cheese and meat and since changing to dried green onion it's not all that bad.

January 09, 2017

I love Taco supreme it is so delicious , I could eat it more then 2 times a week , I love making them home made with extra toppings and extra fries nd different sauces

November 11, 2016

My favourite!!! I always go to Taco Bell just for supreme fries! It's the best thing they have on the menu in my opinion. It's so good! Must try it you'll be addicted!

April 25, 2016

All I can say is yummy! That creation is amazing I love the taste of it all, I think I almost lived off them throughout my first pregnancy. Definitely worth it

July 29, 2015

I so love these fries! Super unhealthy and so so bad for you, but they just taste like heaven!

July 29, 2015

TACO BELL FRIES SUPREME;

Quick and Tasy alternative to fries!!

Product is unique in comparison to everyone else, that serves only fries or poutines!
    Taco Bell did a combination option of taco meat with veggies, sauces and fries!

Easy to eat!
    Filling actually with all that ingredients, does make you feel full.

A comfort food, or quick on the go meal.

Good price just above $3 with tax :)