Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

March 21, 2018

I would buy this again

This product is great compared to other brands of tampon I have tried. It has greater protecting, smoother, there is no leak when I have it on. I would recommend this if you are starting to use tampons. Try this out and see if you like it.

March 18, 2018

Love

This brand is really well made and great packaging !! Great to bring on the go and very discrete ! Works well, would recommend ! Don’t use a flow over than you need and never more than 8 hours in :)

March 13, 2018

My favourite tampon!

These are my favourite tampons, they are so nicely packaged and are not too loud to open in those awkward school bathrooms. They are very comfortable and pretty and help to make me not feel so bad while on my period!

0.5/5

March 05, 2018

i hate tampons

i asked a co worker to but me tampons cause i got my period at work .... worst thing ever , maybe im not used to wearing it but i hated wearing it , it was uncomfortable , i think i got an allergic reaction to it i stop wearing it as soon as i got home ,, im sticking to pads!

February 14, 2018

My regular purchase!

These are so comfortable I use them every month they are my number 1 femenine hygiene product I send my husband to the store for these every time they are durable and dont leak or anything would recommend to anyone

January 25, 2018

Uncomfortable

The applicator on these feels fine and its easy to use with minimal mess, but the tampon itself is uncomfortable. It expands in such away they I am constantly aware that I am wearing a tampon.

January 25, 2018

Go To Brand

I don't usually use tampons - but when I do, it must be tampax. I feel confident with this brand and I never worry about leaks. It really is a staple of my cabinet.

January 17, 2018

Love it

This is my go to product, I always have some in my locker at work and at home in the bathroom closet, it works great, easy to put in or take out. No leakage

January 14, 2018

The best brand out there!

As a woman I must say that the importance of the applicator is the most extreme, with these applicators I don't find it uncomfortable to insert!, I love them!, their affordable, and easy to obtain anywhere.

January 11, 2018

C'est certain que je rachète ce produit.

Hygiène féminine... j'adore avoir mes règles! Aussi bizarre que cela puisse paraître..
    Les tampons radiant je les adorent !! Facile a inséré, confortable mais surtout aucune fuites.