Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons Reviews

Tampax Radiant Tampons feature Leakguard™ technology and a new CleanGrip™ applicator for comfortable insertion, plus a brand new re-sealable tampon wrapper for discreet disposal.

January 14, 2018

The best brand out there!

As a woman I must say that the importance of the applicator is the most extreme, with these applicators I don't find it uncomfortable to insert!, I love them!, their affordable, and easy to obtain anywhere.

January 11, 2018

C'est certain que je rachète ce produit.

Hygiène féminine... j'adore avoir mes règles! Aussi bizarre que cela puisse paraître..
    Les tampons radiant je les adorent !! Facile a inséré, confortable mais surtout aucune fuites.

December 26, 2017

Tampax Radiant Pearl Stamps

Overall, this is a good product. I find that there are times when the applicator does not work properly and you end up with an improperly positioned tampon that requires being disposed of and replaced.

December 11, 2017

the best

I don't usually wear Tampons but when I have a spa day and it just happens to fall on that time of the month I have no choice but to wear tampons.
    Tampax Radiant Pearl are easy to use, very comfortable and easy to conceal. Its the only tampon I will use and would recommend them to anyone at any age.

November 21, 2017

would buy again

this is often my go to product for that time of the month, and it is pretty reliable. I like the grip on the tampon, making it easy to insert. I also feel the price is always reasonable for the product.

October 20, 2017

Best Size

These tampons are good in size and easy to use any women can use this for the time of the month. I have no trouble with using these tampons by this brand and they hold up well with period flow.

September 20, 2017

genial

J'aime bien ce produit pour son efficacité et la beauté de l'emballage et de la boite. Ce n'est peu être pas super écologique par contre, mais j'ai jamais eu de problème de fuites même après un long moment. Je le recommande,

September 16, 2017

We always buy these

With 2 females in the house it was nice to find a brand that we both like. Age doesnt matter when it comes to these. We find them comfortable to wear and have had very few issues with leaks. I will continue to buy these over and over again.

August 26, 2017

Carton

J'achète souvent ce produit puisqu'il a un excellent rapport qualité prix. Cependant, il m'est arrivée à plusieurs reprise d'avoir des désagréments avec l'applicateur en carton.

June 22, 2017

Best brand for trampons

I use this particular line of tampons monthly. No leaks ever, no weird smells. Comes with a plastic applicator. Braided string. Perfect for light medium and heavy periods. Not u comfortable either once used.