Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

October 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Expensive but good!

This brush really helps me get through the knots in my hair, it is very effective. I have tried wide tooth combs but I would definitely picka tangle teezer rather than the comb! Impressed, even though it can be a high price tag sometimes :)

October 08, 2019
    Worcestershire, United Kingdom

It works!

Such a good brush for my daughter's thick wavy long hair. She hated having her hair combed and brushed before as it took so long to work through all the tangles in her thick wavy hair. This works brilliantly, gets the job done in half the time and very gently.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Saved hair

Only hairbrush i use, not rough on hair and helps keep knot free. Perfect size for handbag and not expensive. can use in shower and on wet hair with no issues

3.2/5

July 14, 2019
    Dudley, United Kingdom

a good brush

Tangle Teezer is what i have always wanted because it would straighten your hair with minimal effort, a stylish, small design perfect to hold and when i finally purchased it and used it, it wasn't what i had in mind, basically when i started using it, it did untangle the knots in my hair thus straightening my hair however it strained my hand which tired me out while doing so and over time the bristles had bent and weakened so i wouldn't want to purchase another one again.

July 20, 2018
    Georgia, United States

It's Okay

Don't get me wrong, I like this product a good bit. I just like the Wet Brush better. This does get tangles out relatively well, but because the bristles are so short, I feel it doesn't quite get the larger knots out very well (which can be a problem for me). Obviously you also have to replace it probably every few months, because the bristles easily bend out of shape. I'd still recommend it though. I think it's a good product.

October 11, 2017

My hair is a tangled mess and I hoped this would work.

I gave this a try with high hopes, as the sales lady had nothing but great things to say about it. My hair is fine but I have a lot of it and I highlight it. It tangles so easily! The woman swore this would be a life saver and let me try it in the store. It didn't work and she kind of just walked away. Maybe for some it works well but I just didn't get the help I needed. I recently bought the Wet Brush Pro from my hairdresser and that brush goes through my hair like it's butter. WOW. This brush was nice to try but didn't work out for me personally.

August 24, 2017

Great brush for curly hair. Easy to use, easy to clean!

Did a lot of research of detangler brushes. i have kinky curly and this brish detangled without breaking up my curl! Highly recommend using after a leave in conditioner. very happy.

March 16, 2016

for me, without a handle, this thing is a bit of a hassle to use. to effectively untangle hair, i think a handle is important. i have to brush the same spot a few times before my hair gets untangled.

September 06, 2015

I have very fine hair, and have been using my Tangle Teezer for a few months now. It's gentle on my hair, can be used on dry or wet hair, is easy to clean, and doesn't have annoying bristles that retract. My only con to this brush is that now that my hair is quite long, it's harder to pull through my hair without risking that when the brush hits a snag, it'll go flying out of my hand.

March 03, 2015

An amazing de-tangling brush. It's not overly priced and you can find it at most upscale drug stores. It does detangle my hair without giving me a frizz head! I don't want to look like I've just stuck my finger in an electrical outlet!! It does a great job.