Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#3 in Hair Care

August 05, 2021
    United Kingdom

Good for my daughters knotty hair

I use this on my daughter's thick, long hair. As she gets a lot of tangles after washing her hair. It really helps, and is painless at removing tangles and prevents any knots

May 24, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

The ultimate brush

Have one of these Tangle Teezer's and I love it. Handbag sized and comes with a lid / protector for the teeth. This doesn't pull harshly on tangles but gently smoothes hair out because the teeth aren't too long or deep. A frizz-free, smooth finish is what Tangle Teezer delivers.

May 19, 2021

Love it!!!!

I have to say that this little brush is absolutely amazing , it is compact and can easily bring It anywhere . I leave one in my purse , one in the car , and one in work desk for those just in case moments . It works really well , I love how it doesn’t damage my hair . Definitely would recommend.

May 11, 2021

WORTH THE PRICE

This hair brush is amazing. It feels so good on my scalp and doesn’t pull or tug with tangles. It fits in my purse too! Definitely worth spending the extra money on.

May 11, 2021

Great for little ones!

This is such an amazing hairbrush to use for little ones who hate to have their hair pulled and tugged on by other brushes! Definitely a must buy for anyone with kids to help tame their hair!

March 23, 2021

I can’t use any other brush now!

My hair is so tangly all the time, this is the only brush I can use. It doesn’t hurt, and it takes a lot less time than a regular brush. It also seems kinder on my hair, doesn’t snap the hairs as much.

Denbighshire, United Kingdom

Perfect brush for on the go

I am *obsessed* with this brush. Not only does the rose gold chrome look so luxurious, it’s small enough to slip into my handbag when out and about!
    Glides through my hair without any snags even after a long night in bed!
    So universal, can be used in the shower or on the go. I just wish it was heatproof so I could replace my styling brush with it too!
    A good price makes this a great ‘stocking filler’ gift too 😁

Calderdale, United Kingdom

Tangle free!

I adore this brand and this brush specifically. I love how compact it is, perfect for travel and keeping in your handbag. It has thin flexible bristles which glide through your hair nicely. It doesn't pull on my hair and cause damage like other brushes and works on wet or dry hair.

United Kingdom

Tangletastic

I have the most annoying knotty hair. This brush goes through them like butter and leaves my hair so soft! It's handy to keep in my bag as a quick fix, but great just out of the shower too!

March 09, 2021
    Essex, United Kingdom

Use it for 5 years

Highly recommended, one of my favourite products, I used it for 5 years and planning to buy more. I always liked this very affordable brush, need to but new one.