Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#12 in Hair Care

August 09, 2019
    Southampton, United Kingdom

so so...

now this product.. i don't know if I would recommend for someone with thick hair.. i dont have thick hair and it doesn't brush it all the way.. the bristles feel harsh on my scalp as i have very sensitive scalp but for anyone else with thin straight hair and not sensitive scalp think it would be great for them.

2.7/5

August 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not for me

I had heard great things about these brushes but I’ve been left disappointed. It feels like they don’t actually get all the way through your hair and the bristles are just down right painful on your scalp.

July 23, 2016

I have super thick, curly hair and this just didn't work for me. I got it as a birthday present and was so excited! But it just doesn't perform well. I have to press really hard for it to actually comb through my hair... like the bristles are so small and tightly packed together that it's hard to get it to work well.. And once you do get it to brush it snags and pulls and just doesn't do much.

June 19, 2015

I totally got suckered into this product and here's why... I don't have tangly hair!!! Seriously, it's very rare for me to have tangles and when I do they come out pretty easily. This brush works great because it doesn't have to work hard with my hair type. Although pricey, I believe it would work well if you call for a detangle brush.