Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#3 in Hair Care

February 01, 2020

My go to

I don’t use any other brushing tool for my curls. This brush has traveled all over the world with me. It detangles in the shower, out of the shower, it’s small, and very efficient in distributing products through my wet hair.

January 31, 2020

Tangle and frizz free shine

This tangle teaser is a miracle worker. It helps distribute shampoo and conditioner evenly through my hair and helps eliminate dandruff. It leaves my hair silky and free from frizz. Highly recommend!!!!

January 31, 2020
    Sandwell, United Kingdom

Best thing ever

Bought this for the little one as she hates her hair been brushed as it thick and gets quite knotty quickly well with this brush makes life a hell of a lot easier no more tears and she has even braved it and tried to brush her own hair

Kent, United Kingdom

This was the only hairbrush my daughter would let me use on

My daughter has fine, very tangly hair. Every time you brush her hair within minutes it is all tangled again. I had tried so many different brushes on her hair and this one is a miracle! It's so gentle, doesn't pull or break the hair. We have had the brush for years now and it is still the same as when I bought it. £10 well spent. I thought it was expensive at the time but it has been worth every penny!

Sheffield, United Kingdom

Best hairbrush I’ve ever used!

I have extremely fine hair that gets knotted up so easily and quickly. This is the best hairbrush I have ever used to effectively (and with minimal pain!) remove the knots from my hair and pull out as little hair as possible!

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Great Brush

Great for detangling. Didnt pull my hair and got rid of knots really effectively would deffo recommend. Comes in different colours. Had lasted a long time with no damage to the brush itself

January 28, 2020

No other brush ever again

Hands down my greatest find in the whole world. Heard about this brush through my SIL years back and never looked back. My daughter is almost 2 and wont let me use any other brush on her hair. It never ever hurts and really does get tangles out with minimal to no effort. Will buy again and again!

January 26, 2020

Ma brosse préféré

J'utilise la même brosse depuis presque 3 ans et elle est toujours en parfaite état. Mes cheveux s'entremèle très facilement et cette brosse est parfaite pour m'aider a les déméler. Elle se transporte très facilement donc l'idéal pour les voyages

2.2/5

January 18, 2020

Just meh..

I have heard nothing but great reviews for this product, so I decided to try it out for myself. I received this brush in the mail and honestly, I was not blown away by it. I didn't find that it took all the knots out of my hair, and it was just too much work. Its not horrible, necessarily, I just don't find myself grabbing for it..ever

January 16, 2020

Great detangler

This brush works really well brushing through hair wet or dry and goes through knots like butter. No more ripping out hair. Just wish it had a handle as it sometimes flys out of my hand.