Tangle Teezer Detangling Brush Reviews
#7 in Hair Care

November 06, 2019
    Staffordshire, United Kingdom

The best detangler

This brush has helped so much with my daughters hair. She struggles with tangles and this is the only brush that doesn’t hurt her. I have purchased two of these incase I misplace one. Love the item

October 28, 2019
    Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Expensive but good!

This brush really helps me get through the knots in my hair, it is very effective. I have tried wide tooth combs but I would definitely picka tangle teezer rather than the comb! Impressed, even though it can be a high price tag sometimes :)

October 26, 2019
    Norfolk, United Kingdom

great product

Gets through my long thick hair with ease, doesn't pull like other brushes. Also works well wet. I find o lose a lot less hair using this brush as it doesn't pull like a normal paddle brush.

Edinburgh, United Kingdom

best brush for little girls

Great wee brush, takes the stress out of school mornings! handy size and fits comfortably in the hand. A must for all parents of little girls with thick hair.

Essex, United Kingdom

A must have for all

This is a must have for anyone with children, helps to eliminate tears, tantrums and meltdowns before bed and school. Especially little girls with lingvthick hair, Cant recommend this enough.

Hertfordshire, United Kingdom

Everyone needs one!

I love the tangle teaser! It works on wet and dry hair, and doesn't hurt when detangling knots.It seems expensive for £10, but as it is plastic, you can wash them, so it lasts for ages! My hair always feels so smooth after too. I've used this for 4 years, and will never go back!

England, United Kingdom

Highly recommended

Great product to detangle hair I came across ....when the hair is wet you can do it easily but a bit loss of hair during this process but it’s that the detangling of hair takes without much pain and quick

Havering, United Kingdom

Best hairbrush ever

What a lifesaver! The best hairbrush for tangles, it’s easy, lightweight and amazing! I could not use anything else now, I have one in my handbag and one at home

Bolton, United Kingdom

If You Are Blessed With Thick Hair..

then this is the product for you. It worked really well on my thick hair. I would suggest using a de-tangling spray before hand though also. Great product though. Well worth having.

1.8/5

Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Not for me

My hair is quite fine so doesn't tangle very often but I tried this for when it does and it's not for me I ended up with more hair in the brush than I would have liked and it was quite painful to try and de tangle