Tarte LipSurgence Lipgloss Reviews
Ranked #350 in Lip Gloss

September 21, 2017

GLOSSY

Loving this super gloss on my lips! It is so soft and sleek. I would buy again indeed! Love the non-stickiness to it. It is a perfect find for any beauty junkie :)

May 09, 2017

It has good color without being in your face. However, I found it to be sticky, but I do love Tarte products. It didn't leave my lips dry, it lasted on for quite some time and has great sine factor.

February 06, 2015

This is an amazing product. The packaging is SO pretty and cute. It is really pigmented. And pretty moisturizing. I usually go for tarte because of their packaging. But it's a little pricy.

September 25, 2014

I bought the gloss Natural Beauty. I like the fact it is not too sticky and goes on smooth. It gives that pop of colour. I also use Tarte's LipSurgence natural matte lip tint in Fiery. The colour is amazing but a little drying so I use a dab of the lip gloss to keep it soft. It gives it a nice custom blend of the two Tarte products and compliments each other. The gloss is long wearing and hydrating. I am a fan of Tarte products