Prestige Item
Tarte Rainforest of the Sea Drink of H2O Hydrating Boost Reviews

March 06, 2018

Works well, but expensive

I bought this product during Sephora's 20% off event. It works well, however some days I did notice that my skin was still dry after application (I credit this to the winter air). This product smells fresh and leaves my skin feeling cool. The packaging is also very cute.

February 02, 2018

Great Vegan Option!

I got two 100 point samples from sephora of this little guy and I'm almost through my second one. This is a great lightweight moisturizer, not to heavy or oily. I do think it is quite expensive for how much you get, but not surprised as it is made by Tarte. Which also bring me to the company, I love that they make an effort to have loads of Vegan options. Huge Bonus!

January 27, 2018

Your skin will drink this up!

I loved that after using this cream my skin looked plump and well hydrated. My skin really seemed to drink it up. It looked so youthful, even toned and even seemed to smooth out my fine lines. The only thing I don't like about this cream is it feels slightly tacky on my skin. I have normal to combination skin so I am thinking this might be better suited for someone with dry skin. Whenever I find a cream too sticky or tacky I use it as a night cream only. I love waking up the next morning to healthy, youthful looking skin.

January 15, 2018

Great Moisturizer

I got this moisturizer in a Tarte kit in a smaller size and I absolutely love it. It has a nice smell and makes my skin really hydrated and soft. It is a little heavy so a little goes a long way which is really nice. I would definitely buy a full size moisturizer and use it as part of my everyday routine.

January 15, 2018

Great product!

This product is amazing. I have dry skin on my face, and this product is the most effective at moisturizing. The scent is very fresh, and the product feels very light on the skin. A very small amount goes a long way, so the product lasts a long time. It is around $50 for 50oz, but I'd say it's worth every penny.

January 13, 2018

Soft and moisturizing

I finally got the chance to try this after hearing rave reviews and it didn't disappoint.
    I live in a very cold climate and this moisturizer has protected my skin from the effects of the harsh weather. It has never looked so refreshed and hydrated.
    You need very little product. It is lightweight and goes a long way. After using this for about a week my skin is more hydrated, smooth and brighter.

January 01, 2018

Perfect Moisturizer for Combo Oily Skin

I have combo oily skin and all summer I was searching for a light weight, oil-free moisturizer fory skin. I sampled a lot and this one came out on top. It's really light weight and a little goes a long way. My skin felt hydrated and I noticed over a few days that it looked smoother and more even in colour. It is now the dead of winter where I am and super cold and it still keeps my skin hydrated.
    I recommend this product.

December 15, 2017

My fave

This product saved my face from dry skin ! A little goes a long long long way and helps so much . You feel like your face has been washed with water and wet yet it’s dry .. explain that one to me ?!

2.0/5

October 06, 2017

Not at all hydrating - I broke out immediately after use

I always use gel moisturizers, but this one was just not hydrating enough. I used it for the first time at night, and when I woke up the next morning I had dry patches all over my face. If you just need a light moisturizer, then this is the one. After application it dries down to a matte finish which is nice, but is a sure clue that it doesn't hydrate that well. For such an expensive gel moisturizer I would expect more. Save your money and buy the Clinique Moisture Surge Extensive Thirst Relief! That gel moisturizer is the best out there and I have repurchased it 7 or 8 times now.

June 19, 2017

LOVE IT

This product is soooo good!!!! I love the texture and smell. It is super hydrating but also not too hydrtating for my combination skin. Have repurchased 2x already!!!