Tarte Tease Palette Reviews
#37 in Eye Shadow

October 17, 2017

First time I tried Tarte shadows....

I got it from a lady on a second hand site, I am actually not sure what the original price is, I paid 35$, plus 3$ shipping, from the pick, they looked like pinks and purple, they aren't, they are very pretty tans and browns, so I wasn't too mad, and they are lovely, some fall-out, but, trick to that is use a sponge type applicator, and a reasonably light hand, a bristle type brush makes more of a mess, and, you paid a good dime for this, so best used sparingly. But, I am a fan of Tarte Shadows now, then I received a Tarte Blush in one of my subscriptions, and I gotta tell ya...Oh, wait, I'll save that for another review!!!!!

August 11, 2017

I love this palette and I would probably buy it again.

I got this palette on sale on Tarte.com. I was really cheap and came in a value set with other makeup. So for the price I paid, I'm really satisfied by it. The colors are really cute(pinks and gold) and they last for quite a while. I also really love the smell of this palette. It doesn't change anything but I love that it smells good. I'm not sure I would recommend paying it full price considering it is quite small but on sale it's really worth it.

May 03, 2017

This is a cute and convenient palette to bring with you when you are travelling. It's small, but the shades included are great! The shadows apply well and are highly pigmented. It's my favourite palette to bring with me when I'm going somewhere overnight!

April 19, 2017

This was an impulse by as i was standing in line at Sephora, i thought the colors looked beautiful so i thought why not! They definitely are even more beautiful on the eyes :) I love how small it is for travelling but you still have a decent selection of colors to chose from!

March 24, 2017

This was my first eye shadow palette that I have ever bought. I was hesitant at first because of the price (used to by cheap eye shadow at drugstores), but it was worth every penny! No regrets!

October 01, 2016

i love this cute little started palette its great for a teen starting to get into make up it has all the basics and is a great price i love this for gifting and to use on the go

September 20, 2016

The price sucks for 6 eye shadow colours! However, the pigment is great and the colours are beautiful! I am really satisfied with my purchase and sadly feel that my money was well spent! I love tarte products

September 17, 2016

I am new to wearing makeup so I thought this little palette would be a great way to explore a new brand without a crazy price tag, and I was right! The tease is cute, small, and basic but in the best possible way. After trying this out over a couple months I can sayfor sure that there will be more Tarte palettes in my future!

September 07, 2016

I recently purchased this palette while shopping at Sephora. First off, it's extremely cute. Not just the physical palette itself but the size. It's the perfect size to fit in your purse! Second, I personally love the colors. There are two mattes, a dark plum purple (which I was originally searching for) and a brown. There are two shimmers, a darker and lighter tan. And then two lighter colors for highliting. I have had no fall out and the stay time is amazing! I would very much recommend this palette! Price wasn't too bad either for the payoff.

August 22, 2016

the palette was smaller than I was expecting but $25 for 6 colours was a great deal. The colours are gorgeous and versatile, i also like that it's compact for travel purposes. Super pigmented and great application, smooth with no fall out.