Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

March 05, 2018

Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate

I purchased this a few days ago online and followed the directions to the letter. It has a great taste but it left a burning sensation in the back of my throat. I adjusted it by adding more milk and a bit of cream and still my throat was left with a burning sensation. It's not bad enough for me to stop drinking it as it tastes great. Buying it online at Amazon Prime with ECS Coffee being the third party seller, I thought shipping was included. Much to my surprise, the shipping cost was more than the price of the Tazo Chai Latte concentrate. I still recommend this product because others may not get the same burning sensation in the back of their throat that I had after drinking it.

November 15, 2017

A Latte at home, with almost no work!

I love this when I really want a chai tea latte, but don't want to go anywhere. I have a little frother at home as well, so I can really get the authentic latte experience. In the USA, they also sell it as Pumpkin Chai, so whenever I cross the border in the fall, I stock up.

3.2/5

November 09, 2017

Great for at-home chai tea lattes

I used to buy this concentrate often as it saved me from paying $5 for a chai tea latte at Starbucks. However, I now prefer Oregon Chai Concentrate as it has less black pepper and is a little sweeter.

This is a great option if you would like to save some money by making your own lattes at home, but I have noticed that the price has gone up quite a bit, I used to be able to get this on sale for $5 or so.

2.8/5

September 28, 2017

Way too sweet!

Im a fan of chai lattes. I don't like sugary drinks, but I can sometimes drink them. This mix is way to sweet! It's also quite expensive, a box is around 5$. If you like extra sugary drinks, got for it; I'd rather infuse the tea bags directly into my milk. I do recommend the tazo chai tea bags, as I find the brand makes good quality products. I just wasn't satisfied with this one.

September 14, 2017

AMAZING!

I'm a bit addicted to this chai tea mix, I make myself one about once a day.

What I love about it:
    - Tastes great
    - Great with milk and milk substitutes (soy milk=yum!)
    - Easy to make over stove or in microwave

What I don't love about it:
    - Wish it had less sugar in it

June 06, 2017

My day doesn't start without my chai latte! I love steaming it with my almond milk and the caffeine does give me a nice kick. Such a good option for those that do not like coffee! Price can be a bit of a deterrent but if you can get it at Costco and on sale it is definitely work stocking up!

February 18, 2017

If you love the taste of chai tea you'll love this. Conveniently premixed. If you like it cold which I do I add milk and some ice cubes. A little bit pricey but definitely worth it.

October 02, 2016

this chai latte goes down very smoothly . The spices of the cardamom , cinnamon and sugar enhance the smooth flavour. This drink is super good especially when it is cold outside and easy to make at home

February 03, 2016

This product is a must for those who love Starbuck's Chai Latte but don't want to pay that $5 and up price tag for it. I found this at my local Costco for $10 for 3 boxes and decided to try it out.

This tea concentrate makes making a latte at home really easy. I basically just mixed equal parts chai latte concentrate with milk and put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes (it really depends on the make of your microwave as well as how you like your lattes, I prefer mine extra hot). I then froth the mixture with a mini battery operated frother, which is optional. There you have it! An easy at home chai latte!

The only criticism I have about this product is that it is a tad too sweet, so it is sometimes hard to finish the box in under 7 days (that is the recommended shelf life after opening).

June 14, 2014

I mix equal ratio of tea to milk in a pot on the stove and gently heat it up over a lower heat setting. The hot milk foams up, too. A little bit of a savings and it saves the run to the coffee shop.

Updated On: June 14, 2014

Tazo chai tea latte comes in a tetra PAC approx. 1 litre.