Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#14 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

November 10, 2021

Yummy :)

The Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate is a convenient option to have when you want to try a flavoured coffee. The boxes are available for the best deal at Costco, where you can find them for under $10 on sale sometimes. The flavours of this concentrate are bold but not bitter or overwhelming. I enjoy making iced chai lattes using this product!

September 06, 2021

Cafe quality!

Need I say more? This is used in coffee shops so buying this enables me to make cafe quality chai latte at the comfort of my own home, for a lot cheaper. This doesnt taste artificial and definitely get the kick from an authentic chai blend of spices.

July 26, 2021

Amazing for at home beverages

Bought a 3 pack at Costco and use them at home to make dirty chai lattes. Its the exact same thing they use at Starbucks but much cheaper for a pack of 3 from Costco. Love adding a shot of espresso to for extra caffeine! Easy to adjust the sweetness as well.

July 22, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Super yummy

I love this! I'll make this when I dont want iced coffee, and its so good. Add some milk or whatever and its just like the Starbucks iced chai latte:)

May 27, 2021

Delicious

I love this concentrate. It is flavorful and economically affordable. Tastes just as good as anything you can get at a drive thru window in the comfort of your house

May 18, 2021

save your coins

So easy to make and taste just like starbucks. I buy mine from costco, a pack of three is $10. It’s so cheap and so easy. I add both almond and oat milk to it, it’s so creamy and rich and flavour.

May 13, 2021

Seriously yummy

This is amazing! I put this in my little slow cooker with some milk when I am at work. -30c winters here in Northern Alberta and having a creamy warm spicy drink helps!

April 13, 2021

Favourite drink to make at home

All time favourite cafe like experience at home . Super easy Starbucks like beverage. It is amazing hot or cold, there are so many different ways it can be used. Absolutely would recommend!

April 13, 2021

So yummy!

I got this in a three pack at Costco on a whim...I love a good chai latte. Its so easy and delicious, just add your milk of choice. I have tried it with dairy milk and almond, hot and cold and have not been disappointed yet.

March 12, 2021

Great drink!

Found this at Costco in a 3 pack! Ugh it’s delicious!
    I also found it at Walmart in single packs if 3 is too much for you!
    I drank these up quick. So tasty with some ice & a splash of coconut milk! A must have for the warmer months