Tazo Chai Latte Concentrate Reviews
#15 in Tea

Tazo® Chai Latte Concentrate is the warmest, richest result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, and black pepper.

Le concentré de latte au chai Tazo® est le résultat le plus réconfortant et le plus riche d'une quête infatigable qui mise sur un mélange de thés noirs les plus corsés et de notes épicées de cannelle, de cardamome, de gingembre et de poivre noir.

July 13, 2020
    Indiana, United States

Favorite!!!

This is a must have for chai lovers! Once I figured out this was what the major chain was using I started buying it and making it at home. It saves me so much money. It is a quick and easy drink to make for a nice pick me up. The flavors are bold and all I could ask for in a chai tea!

May 27, 2020

Great instant latte!

Tazo teas and lattes are amazing! They always are very well spiced and taste really amazing. I'd reccomend adding a little milk in to make this creamier. It's still a bit sweet, but that's to be expected of instant lattes. But I love how the Chao flavor still comes through

May 14, 2020

Amazing!!

I absolutely love this drink!! I am not a fan of really any coffee or tea at all but I love cold tea drinks and this is by far one of my holy grail drinks. It tastes amazing, although you will have to stir it occasionally if you take a while to drink it or if you pour yourself a big glass as the concentrate will sink to the bottom on the glass! But overall really give that caffeine kick that a non-coffee drinker needs!

April 29, 2020

Chai tea latte

This is a wonderful tea concentrate that you can make at home. Almost as good as the neighbour hood coffee house. I buy this Product occasionally as it’s not readily available everywhere - mix it with non dairy milk / delicious cold or warmed up.
    It’s sweetened with sugar but adding some additional honey makes it more savoury. Good blend of tea and spices.

Luxury for my Taste Buds

I really enjoy this new innovative product from Tazo. I just recently bought this for the first time, and I love using it to make lattes at home ... absolutely delicious!

April 28, 2020

Make Coffee Shop Quality Chai Latte at home!

Easy to make your own chai lattes at home with Tazo Chai concentrate in minutes. Tazo chai concentrate is a fraction of the cost of coffee store with the same quality!

April 28, 2020

I absolutely love this tea product.

This product is delicious with a deep, rich warm spicy taste. Just add the milk of your choice, heat and you are transported to the land of eternal spices- India. This makes having chai at anytime extremely easy. By far my favourite way to make chai tea.

April 28, 2020

I buy this product over and over again!!!!

Tazo Chai Latte is delish!!!!!! I make it with milk and warm it up and yummmmm....so good! The flavours of this black tea are exceptional and it is good to have any time of the day or night. You can taste the spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and black pepper. I would recommend for anyone to try it and see for themselves. Goes great with a good book! Must go and get some more...love it!

April 28, 2020

I absolutely love chai tea and chai lattes and this is absolutely delicious! I love making it with lots of ice and adding a bit of cinnamon to it. I was really sad to not find it at my local grocery store this week.

TAZO TEA LATTE 🍵

This is one of my favourites. Mix with milk or without over stove. Beautiful blend of teas vanilla, cardamom, cinnamon and ginger. Heat on stove and turns into rich frothy latte perfect for any occasion. Bring the barista to your home one Tazo tea latte chai tea at a time!!