Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

2.7/5

April 27, 2020

Great for iced tea

This is a tea I liked to do iced. I usually like my herbal teas hot but this one is really good cold. Great for a summer drink. The orange flavour is nice. Not my favourite tea but it is solid.

March 01, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

I would buy this product

There’s not many flavoured teas I like but this one surprised me. It’s light and not too overwhelming. I would buy this product in the future depending on the price

2.2/5

March 01, 2019

Too strong

My work provides Tazo teas to their employees so we have about 10 types at all times in the kitchen. I can honestly say this is the worst flavour we have. The colour and taste so artificial and off putting. We have not replaced that box of tea in over a year and that tells you just how bad it is. We have 3-4 avid tea drinkers in the office and none of them enjoy this one.

2.7/5

May 20, 2018

Not a Fan

Was not a fan of the flavours, was really expecting to like it from the description but had the opposite reaction. It was quite sour, I normally don't use sugar in my teas or coffees but I had to use some when I tried this and still did not enjoy it.

2.2/5

March 13, 2017

I m a huge tea fan and purchased this for a change. I found it extremely floral and quite strong. It exactly felt like I was drinking a garden. Definitely not a purchase I will be making again