Tazo Passion Herbal Tea Reviews
#17 in Tea

Tazo® Passion™ herbal tea is a paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips & passion fruit flavours.

Tazo® PassionMC tisane est un paradis aux saveurs d'hibiscus, de zestes d'orange, de baies d'églantier et de fruits de la passion.

Great with ice!

As a regular tea on its own it smells bright, floral and citrusy! I've quickly realized however that I prefer it as an iced tea or a base for a lemonade or some other (non-alcoholic) fruit drink; brewed 2-3 sachets for a few minutes, squeezed it all out and then added some sweetener (agave works well all round), whatever fruit juice I want and ice. This tea + honey + lemon juice makes for a nice lemonade! Or add Sprite/7up to your tea and frozen strawberries and/or raspberries and it makes another great summer drink too!

Fruity! Tastes amazing!

This tea is a bit on the fruity side so it’s different than the other ones that are bland. It has a nice fruity taste that excites your taste buds. I like to add tea and honey for more flavours. I highly recommend it to anyone willing to try a tea with a bit of a kick to it!

Sweet and fruity

I don’t generally buy fruity flavoured teas but my kids really enjoy this. They often see me drinking my tea so I bought this for them and they enjoy “tea time”. It’s caffeine free so I don’t mind them enjoying it.

Tasty

A sweet tea which is so nice to have instead of a dessert after dinner. I would recommend this tea for sure. I enjoy all flavours from this brand. Enjoy!

Delightful citrus flavors

A lovely citrus floral blend. The passion fruit really comes through. A beautiful pick-me-up tea that is great hot or chilled and lightly sweetened! Definitely one of my go-to summer iced teas! I also love that it's caffeine free!

Make you own iced tea

I add some ice in this and make it a summer time favorite iced tea! Cheaper than buying from Starbucks! $5 for a cup or $5 for a box of tea. Your choice!

Great Tea- Hot or Iced

I love the passion fruit tea. It's got a bit of a natural sweetness and tart flavour, so sugar is not needed necessarily. I enjoy it both hot and iced. Since it's caffeine-free it's great at any time of the day.

Nice Mix of Sweet and Herbal Tasting

I must admit I wasn’t too sure about this tea when I received it as a gift from my son. I normally drink black teas. As a lot of herbal I find either too sweet tasting or too like “grassy”? tasting.

This is a nice mixture of both. So I actually enjoyed drinking it.

Favorite Tazo tea

this is my favoriate flavor from the Tazo brand. It is the perfect balance of sweet and tart so you don't need to add any sweetener to it. I even find I can double steep this tea and it's still has a robust flavor the second time around. THe only downside to Tazo in general is that it's a little pricey. Unless this tea is on sale I don't buy it.

This Tea is my Passion!

I've always been a big fan of Tazo - but this tea is by far one of my favourites. I like to use it to make my own iced passion tea lemonade (similar to the one from Starbucks). I seem to only be able to find it on Amazon though, not in a store. It is worth ordering online. Not only does this tea smell amazing but it tastes pretty sweet too!

Love it!