Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#12 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

My go to tea!

Tazo teas are my absolute favourites! Ever since Starbucks started carrying them I’ve been obsessed! I love the Zen green tea as the flavour is nice and subtle and smooth. You can tell it is good quality by the colour and flavour if this tea. If you like green tea like I do, then you need to try this one!

Okay for a Green Tea

I generally don't like Green Teas but this one was bearable, so coming from me that's a compliment. Tazo always has top quality tea and I've never tried one that I've outright hated. If you are also not a Green Tea lover, try this one, you may be pleasantly surprised.

so good

I like this tea very much. The taste of lemongrass and spearmint is just amazing and it smells so good too. Feels so refreshed after drinking this tea.

THE BEST

Pure and refreshing. I love this tea. Works wonders. Cleanses you gently. Highly recommend. One cup a day does the trick . Best when sweetened with honey and lemon.

comforting

I enjoyed the TAZO Zen Green Tea with Lemongrass and Spearmint. I liked the taste combination and found is very smooth and did not leave an aftertaste like some teas. I drink 1 cup of tea in the late afternoon after a long day at work to help me wind down and get ready for dinner preparations. I would recommend this blend for green tea lovers. A bit on the high end of price scale but worth it.

Accurate Name!

I absolutely love this tea. The lemongrass adds a beautiful aroma and biting flavour to the cup. I drink a mug of it almost daily. Perfect for the winter!

Calming and Flavourful

This was really calming and flavourful and I thoroughly enjoyed it. None of the flavours overpower the others so you get a really nice, even, blend of all of the flavours - green tea, lemongrass, and spearmint. Love it!

March 01, 2019

This was honestly one of the very first green teas I ever tried in my life! I fell in love with this one because it's smooth tasting and doesn't have an earthy aftertaste like other green teas I have tried. I highly recommend it to those just starting out on the green tea path or looking for an option that tastes amazing warm or even cold!

Great Quality Tea

This Tazo Zen tea is a great quality green tea blend that is full of not overpowering taste of green tea, lemongrass and lemon taste that is not weak. I find it calming and soothing especially after a heavy meal.

Super product

The taste was amazing and I feel with the green tea properties I was doing my body good. A great product to buy and try. There is nothing better than having a cuppa and knowing that your drinking a healthy blend,