Tazo Zen Green Tea Reviews
#12 in Tea

Tazo® Zen™: a green tea, bright lemongrass & crisp spearmint.

Tazo® ZenMC : thé vert, de la citronnelle vivifiante et de la menthe verte croquante.

Great tea, great brand

Tazo zen green tea is a reliable brand that is tasty and fresh. Nothing like a warm cup of this tea on a cold day. Tazo is one of my go to brands for tea. Definitely recommend it.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Refreshing green tea

Tazo Zen Green Tea is a lovely refreshing tea. I'm always looking for a green tea that doesn't have a bitter aftertaste, and this is a winner. It has a light spearmint mixed with green tea. You could either enjoy this tea with no sugar for full flavor or with a dash of sugar for a sweeter taste.

Tastes so good!!

I Really like this blend of Tazo tea! This is my go to at work. I really enjoy this tea I find it extremely smooth and relaxing. The mint and green tea is very balanced and not over powering at all. Im not a green tea drinker because I don’t like the taste but I love this because the mint really hides the taste. tazo is the only tea I drink!

Mmm...tazo tea

Tazo green tea is one of my favourite teas of all brands out there specially zen green tea the flavour and smell are delicious. Earl gray blanc is another recomendation. Thumbs up!!

April 27, 2020

Great if your not feeling well

I bought zen green tea last year when I was feeling sick it has lemongrass and spearmint which works well after A long tiring day or even if u have allergies

2.0/5

Not my cup of tea

I just didn't like this. Not sure why or what threw me off. I'm a tea person and usually enjoy your products. This one sits in my cupboard untouched..
    The flavours didn't give me that excitement
    Not this time.

April 27, 2020

Bit expensive but tastes really good

The name Zen is perfect for this tea. At first I thought lemon & mint was a weird combination but it tastes very good and it helps you to relax too. I like to drink this after dinner to help with digestion. I will buy it again but maybe wait until it goes on sale.

April 27, 2020

Un moment zen durant la journée.

En version chaude ou froide, ce thé est une découverte. Un voyage avec le goût. Le goût de la citronnelle rend ce thé exceptionnel. Un moment zen dans ma journée.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite Flavour

This tea has been a long-standing favourite of mine. I’ve always liked mint teas but this one in particular is mint tea but yet mild. It’s still soothing more than it is stimulating. The flavours are just a really lovely blend of mint and other deliciousness. It’s great when you’re not feeling well or before bed especially but anytime, really. I absolutely recommend it.

New Brunswick, Canada

Inspiring

I love green tea and adding lemongrass and spearmint just made it so much tastier. This really gives it a nice flavor. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a well blended taste of tea.