Temptation Turkey Cat Treats 180 grams Reviews

March 20, 2019
    New York, United States

cat treats

these are a very good treat for your cats i always have these on hand because my cats enjoy them very much they love the cruncy outside and then the middle and they always look for there treat every moring and i would recommand these

February 23, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Purrrfect

My kitties love these treats and come running from all over the house when they hear the bag opening. I always keep these on hand. I like that there are so many flavor options so my girls dont get bored. Affordably priced.

February 21, 2019

Great treats for cats

My cats love this snack, they always want more. Everytime when I shake the bag, they would run down the stairs toward me. I taught my cats some tricks using this snack as reward.

February 11, 2019

The cat comes running

My older cat is very pick and these are the only treats that get his attention. They bring put the kitten in him. They are always fresh. So many different flavors to pick from.

February 06, 2019

cats love it

I have 5... yes 5 picky cats, 4 whom are adopted, 1 is a baby of one of those fur babies. They are very spoiled, and they all know it.
    It is hard to find food and treats that they will all enjoy and eat. I bought a small bag of the temptations, turkey flavor... they all gobbled the treats up and looked up at me for more lol.
    I don't know how they tasted, but they must have been good because there was not a crumb left.

January 16, 2019

Catnip in treat form!

I have 3 cats who are obsessed with these treats, Shake the bag and they'll be right at your feet. Very tasty to cats but unfortunately aren't particularly healthy. There are better options out there..

October 17, 2018

Loves it

My cat loves these treats so much that i just shake the bag and he comes running from the other end of the house. I give him both theae ones and occasionally the dentabyte ones.

September 25, 2018

Tasty Temptations

you know when you see the commercial of the cat climbing the side of the building well that is what my cats are like, I have 3 Savannah cats and a dog and when I shake the treats they all come running full tilt from the furthest part of my house, and if the dog gets in the way they will swat at him. They absolutely go nuts.

May 07, 2018

Temptation Turkey Treats

The first time my cat tried these Temptation. She really likes these. My cat can't wait for snack time. If you forget her snacks. She will come and get one us to give her treats.

March 14, 2018

All my cats love these

These treat are wonderful for the cats. I do not even have to shake the bag, they hear the bag opening and come running, even if they are sleeping, they wake up fast with these great treats. and you cat will not get fat eating these as they are under 2 calories per treat.