Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#7 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

Tastes so good

I loved it! Perfect for summer days for sure!!! Easy to make and tastes so good! I added a bit of mint and ice and it tasted very good!
    My mom
    Loved it with some sugar :)

Refreshing !

This is a go to for my kids. They love this flavour and it is very refreshing. It is good if you do not like plain water. Add a touch of mint into the water and this is amazing !

Rafraîchissant

J’ai adoré le goût ! Vraiment un goût rafraîchissant et différent ! Je suis plus fruité mais j’ai quand même adoré ! Je recommande a tous pour l’été !

Not my favorite flavor

I got to try 3 flavours and this is definitely not my favorite but I do love the raspberry cran it's helping me to drink more water as I absolutely hate plain water

A great combination

I was chosen by #chickadvisor to review this product. I found the taste to be a nice light taste. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t too strong, as I thought it might be because of the mint. I would definitely recommend this flavour of the Tetley cold infusions

Very refreshing

I got this water infusion from Tetley to try for free. It makes my water very exciting to drink and it is very refreshing on hot summer days. It is really easy to use, just take a tea bag out and put it inside a cold water bottle, after few minutes it’s ready to drink and delicious. It is also great that it’s sugar and caffeine free. All the taste and no guilt.

May 29, 2020

My favourite flavoured water!!

If you haven’t tried this yet, your missing out! This is so good and refreshing. It isn’t overly sweet But perfectly refreshing. Add a couple ice cubes and you have the perfect summer drink

May 29, 2020

Great for Summer! Very Refreshing!

I wasn't sure what to think when I first got this flavor to try. Mint, Lemon and Cucumber are not usually my favorite flavors together. I was very pleasantly surprised as the flavors were just enough, not to overpower each other and blended really well. The combination was actually quite refreshing and would be a go to for me on a hot summer day. It was quite light as well. The quality of the tea bags was great - there was little to no seepage of tea sediment from the bag into my water bottle. The only thing I can't really comment on is the value - reason being, that I haven't been able to find them in store to buy them - therefore, I am not really sure if the price/value is ideal. I assume Tetley will price them reasonably as they do for most of their products. Looking forward to being able to get them in store.

Refreshing

I received this product as a sample. It is a great refreshing drink for those hot summer days. Even my daughter loves them. We will definitely be buying more of them.

May 28, 2020

Refreshing

I love mint so of course i loved this. It wasn't a crazy strong taste which is great. I think this is a great product for anyone who loves flavoured water. It does take 10 minutes to diffuse into the water which is a bit annoying but its okay. It is only 12 bags which may get pricey but i think you could just reuse it once or twice? Recommend