Tetley Cold Infusions - Mint, Lemon & Cucumber Reviews
#8 in Tea

With new Tetley Cold Infusions, water has never tasted better and getting your recommended 2L of water daily has never been easier. Available in three delicious herbal flavours, they’re sugar free, caffeine free and made with natural flavours! Simply drop in your water bottle (or glass or pitcher), shake or stir and go! Find them in the tea aisle. Tetley Cold Infusions… Unboring your cold water!

You may also like Tetley Cold Infusions: Raspberry & Cranberry and Strawberry & Watermelon

May 07, 2021

Keep me hydrated now

My third review on tedley's cold infused tea with flavor of mint, cucumber, and lemon. Simply love this flavor as well. I always love lemon water. I cannot drink plain water, always drink water with lemon and mint but now I just grab this tea infused bag full of flavors of lemon and mint and use it in my water bottle. Keeps me hydrated all they long, easy access as well. I highly recommend it.

April 28, 2021
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

Not a water drinker but this has me thirsty

I hate drinking water and always looking for new ways to flavor it to try to stay hydrated. A friend of mine gave me a sample of this and I can't wait to get to the store to stock my shelves with it! It tastes so natural and pure. No artificial flavors and I feel great about drinking it. Can't wait to try the other flavors!!!

1.7/5

April 20, 2021

Nope.

I got a free sample and I didnt like it. It taste like peppermint tea, strong. If it had more of the lemon or Cucumber flavours i would have like it more. But the mint was really over powering.

March 10, 2021

The best water additive

I was impressed with the cold infusions the first time I tried them. They are packed with flavour, I don’t like watered down flavour. The flavour lasts for hours, just keep refilling! I also loved the combo of flavours, they were very tasty not too overwhelming. I highly recommend this product.

March 03, 2021

So refreshing!

I am not a fan of adding flavouring to water because I don't like the aftertaste. I Love Tetley warm teas though and plain water gets boring after a while so I decided to give this a try... and I am so glad I did!

This cold infusion tastes delicious! It tastes like cucumber water with a hint of mint and lemon (exactly how they say it tastes) and the best part, it leaves no gross after taste in my mouth. It is so refreshing.

December 26, 2020

super refreshing

I love how refreshing this is. I love the minty flavour. It tastes like candy cane. It is so good. I did not expect this drink to be as delicious as it is.

September 04, 2020

Finally, a quick way to have sugar free iced tea!

LOVE this. I started the KETO diet a while back and was having a lot of trouble finding a drink that met the requirements... until I found this! I drink this day and night, it tastes amazing, very refreshing! I even called up my dad to tell him about it, he added it to his next grocery order! I can't wait to try the other flavours!

September 03, 2020

Great, but Pircy.

The flavour of this product is fantastic, its bold and has tons of flavour.
    You only get 12 sachets in a box and you can only use 1 per water bottle. I tried re-using a sachets but it was very diluted as I would assume but thought I give it a try. Because you only get 12 for $4.00 is why my rating is not 5/5 other then the price I would highly recommend this product.

1.3/5

August 27, 2020

not good at all

This tastes like straight-up, grass. I received a few free samples in the mail and was sososo excited to try this flavour just to be disappointed :( If you want to try this product, I recommend trying the raspberry one! That one is amazing.

August 26, 2020

Great taste!

I always try to drink 1 to 2 litres of water per day but sometimes it may be difficult. This cold infusion makes it much easier! This flavour of lemon, mint and cucumber is very refreshing, perfect for those super hot summer days. I like to leave the sachet in my water bottle (500 to 750 ml) for the entire time and I don’t find the flavour too strong as other reviews say. I’d definitely recommend and buy it again to try the other flavours as well